This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
    And if Bolles continues to play like he is, he's earned an extension, he's playing great this year, I hope he continues it
    Even if he plays this way the whole year I am not ready to give him a mufti year deal. Ideally we would tag him for 1 year imo.
    Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post
      I like what we saw from Rypien last week and this week but if we play him against the Pats we will be lucky to score 6 points
      Unless he collapses in the 2nd half, they have to roll with Ryp next week. And with what he's showing, I'm sure he'll put up points. We may not win, but I think Brett has enough to lead our offense well against New England.

Let's keep rippin' with Rypien!
      Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

• Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
        We can't blame it all on wilkinson. The coaches had to realize he wasn't ready to play. We rushed him back from ankle surgery after James bailed on us
        Originally posted by cmc0605 View Post
        This coaching staff has done absolutely nothing to utilize his speed. Absolutely nothing, I don't even think he has gotten a deep ball since week 2. They tried two reverse plays, I think, during this season. He's not on return duty, they aren't trying to get him in open field, they aren't going for the home run balls. I have absolutely no reason why they drafted him to not use him.
        In terms of the NFL level of being able to get easy plays to the hands of play makers this coaching staff is well below average,
        Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Originally posted by Megalodon30 View Post
          Unless he collapses in the 2nd half, they have to roll with Ryp next week. And with what he's showing, I'm sure he'll put up points. We may not win, but I think Brett has enough to lead our offense well against New England.

Let's keep rippin' with Rypien!
          I get this but BB will eat Rypien and Shurmur alive and still have room for desert.

Comment

• Originally posted by Megalodon30 View Post
            Good first half. If the defense can get it's head completely in the game, this game is ours easily. Sloppy tackling, but have the lead heading into the 2nd half, I'll take that. Go Broncos!
            I want to see them play more Call of Jeudy

Comment

• Originally posted by Rastic View Post
              I want to see them play more Call of Jeudy

Oh my!!! Why didn't I think of that!?!? I just found my new fantasy team name....thanks😉

Comment

• Dave Logan reporting Hamler out with a hammy won't return for second half.

Comment

• Well that sucked .....
                  sigpic

Comment

• There’s that good ole Denver 3 and out.

Comment

• Crap call, smith was grabbing ojemudia
                      sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Boo! Bad call!
                        Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

• Does someone keep track of things like 2nd half 3-outs? Feels like we lead the NFL under Vic

Comment

• He was playing the ball, what a stupid call
                            sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Terrible flag

Comment

• Can’t these PIs be challenged?

Comment

Working...
                                X