X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
    Tonight we win!

NFL.com is essentially calling the game the worst 0-3 (Jets) vs the 2nd worst 0-3 (Broncos) when the ranked the 0-3 teams.
    Well the Jets are 0-3 with Sam Darnold which, I would say, makes them far worse than us

Comment

I am Fan of the DB when they are 16-0 and I am fan when they are 0-16 and this season looks like it will be a 0-16 Type of Year oh well I should have seen the writing on the wall and that is 2020 in a nutshell. The Good News is when we lose tonight and trust me the NY Jets are going to embarrass us tonight on National Television 📺 because that is just what happens and after this game we will be 0-4 The Bright News is Starting in 2021 because we for sure cannot go any lower so all there is to do from this Season is go up 🔝 Sometimes you have to hit Rock Bottom in order to climb back and Denver will be back in 2021 and that even means they might win one game Next Year LoL

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
        I am Fan of the DB when they are 16-0 and I am fan when they are 0-16 and this season looks like it will be a 0-16 Type of Year oh well I should have seen the writing on the wall and that is 2020 in a nutshell. The Good News is when we lose tonight and trust me the NY Jets are going to embarrass us tonight on National Television 📺 because that is just what happens and after this game we will be 0-4 The Bright News is Starting in 2021 because we for sure cannot go any lower so all there is to do from this Season is go up 🔝 Sometimes you have to hit Rock Bottom in order to climb back and Denver will be back in 2021 and that even means they might win one game Next Year LoL
        I think we all agree with the sentiment. However, I'm not prepared to write off the season after just 3 games.

If we can beat the Jets, we can approach the Pats game with a lot more confidence. Then, maybe in Week 6 we get Lock back and kick on from there.

Due to injuries and what not I can see spots
        5-7 of the playoffs being contested by several 8-8/9-7 teams. We may be one of them.

Comment

I'll be watching, in the morning, after a night's sleep! Go Broncos!

Comment

I'm kinda happy for tonight's game. My expectations for Rypien are like where my expectations for Brandon Allen were last year. They're at rock bottom. And Allen went out and won his first game. There's nothing this team could do tonight that would disappoint me, so I think I'm gonna enjoy it. Unless they get blown out by a bad Jets team. That wouldn't disappoint me, but I also wouldn't enjoy it.
            Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

Praying for no injuries tonight on a field that has been unforgiving this season. If the Jets can’t beat our team full of 2’s and 3’s starting everywhere, then Gase should be gone before the game ends tonight. Once again, I have no expectations for our team other than for the young guys to step up, make plays, and fight to the end. I’m interested to see how Rypien does. I liked his decisiveness in limited action last game. Both Lock and Driskel have been guilty of holding onto the ball too long or not doing a great job of reading the field— and who am I to expect different from Rypien? But I’m hopeful that he can be a decent game manager and that our offense can lean on the rushing attack to control the game. Despite that, I would LOVE to see either Jeudy or Hamler breakout tonight on national television. I also need to see a bounce-back game for Cushenberry. He’s had a tough going lately against some very talented interior defensive linemen.

Defensively, losing Casey is a huge bummer. Shelby should 100% ball out again, but I’m looking forward to seeing what McTelvin Agim can do. This defense needs to feast and bully this miserable NYJ offense. I want Ojemudia to get his first pick tonight.

Call this the “Trevor Lawrence Bowl” or whatever. I don’t care. This team is going to fight despite all the devastating injuries. Nothing will make me happier (for the sanity of the NFL) to see our decimated team destroy Gase’s Jets.

Broncos, 31-10
              2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
              Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

Comment

Let's go JETS. Can't screw up the TL sweepstakes.

Comment

I predict that Rypien looks solid. It will be Keenum like, he will move the ball well between the 20s, and then be bogged down in the RZ. Luckily, the Jets rushing defense isnt great, so hopefully Gordon can finish drives.
                  What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                  I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Originally posted by GMTD View Post
                    I think we all agree with the sentiment. However, I'm not prepared to write off the season after just 3 games.

If we can beat the Jets, we can approach the Pats game with a lot more confidence. Then, maybe in Week 6 we get Lock back and kick on from there.

Due to injuries and what not I can see spots
                    5-7 of the playoffs being contested by several 8-8/9-7 teams. We may be one of them.
                    Offense didn’t look much better with Lock though. Hope we get a generational talent at QB this year in the draft. Then, by some miracle, Elway works on the O-line.

Fantasies, I know.

Comment

So do we want to win? I mean the season is lost and now we are looking towards next year. Are we already playing for Trevor?

I can’t remember the last time I was so non excited for a Denver game.

Comment

Originally posted by Bates View Post
                        So do we want to win? I mean the season is lost and now we are looking towards next year. Are we already playing for Trevor?

I can’t remember the last time I was so non excited for a Denver game.
                        It will take at least a zero win season to land Trevor at first overall IMO. Jets will want him, so will whoever is at 3 wins or under
                        Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Brought my fire extinguisher for this dumpster fire.
                          sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoSynapses View Post
                            Offense didn’t look much better with Lock though. Hope we get a generational talent at QB this year in the draft. Then, by some miracle, Elway works on the O-line.

Fantasies, I know.
                            He had a rough start vs Pittsburgh for sure but he was very good against Tennessee outside of like 3 passes.

Comment

Oof this looks like another game Gase actually does his job

Comment

Jets LT got hurt holding Chubb

Comment

Working...
                                X