Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With all the receivers on the squad I think Patrick gets overlooked at times. He had really upped his game.

Comment

• That was similar to the INT he threw last week

Comment

• Originally posted by lvbronx View Post
        I don't think Rypien has made a bad decision yet...the INT was a bad throw not really a bad decision.
        Both...don't sugar coat it. It was a terrible decision and a terrible throw

Comment

• Great, great, great touch on that pass.

Comment

• I'm calling it. QB controversy time. Rypien should be our starter all year. Lock can be his backup.
            Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
              That was similar to the INT he threw last week
              Not even close. Last week he forced the ball. This was a much better situation and pass.

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                Yeah I’m not even convinced he was trying to throw that away, I think he wanted the WR but was trying to be safe with it, it was a great play by Desir though

Comment

• Did I see Fant get carted off the field?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                    Not even close. Last week he forced the ball. This was a much better situation and pass.
                    It was the same window though, he just got rid of it quicker this week.

Comment

• Fant looked to be in pain that entire drive. Made some nice plays but I hope he’s okay. Shouldn’t have come back in the game after that first catch. Sigh.
                      2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
                      Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

Comment

• Originally posted by Bates View Post
                        Did I see Fant get carted off the field?
                        Yes they said it was an ankle but I think it’s his knee

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                          You don't have a clue what the D looked like. While I didn't sugar coat a thing, don't tell me how to talk.

Comment

• Just cannot force a damn punt ever!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                              It was the same window though, he just got rid of it quicker this week.
                              Perhaps. And watching it three or four times it was closer than it first appeared to me. So I'll meet you half way. :thumb:

Comment

• Originally posted by Megalodon30 View Post
                                I'm calling it. QB controversy time. Rypien should be our starter all year. Lock can be his backup.
                                Not even close, but there's something about having a likable, smart player who makes good decisions. It would be fun to see Ryp for some period of time, but the point of the rest of this season will be to see if Lock is the future or not.

Comment

Working...
                                X