This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
    Fangio being equally petty trying to run it up...which gets his QB killed....insane
    No he’s not, he’s just throwing it out of bounds deep to kill the clock. It’s stupid but not petty

Comment

• I dont know where our next win comes from but we struggled against a jet team thats god awful...we lose Fant for significant time i just dont know how we compete
      :go:

Comment

• Alright, official W. Brett Rypien 1-0 as a starter. A little sloppy in the 4th, defense could have been better. But a step in the right direction. Let's keep it going. I belive in this team. Go Broncos!
        Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

• Originally posted by Megalodon30 View Post
          Just gotta get our starters healthy. Backups are backups, not because they lack talent, but because they play sloppy.
          Yeah. Rypien has such promise but the sages of this forum were absolutely right about him. He's a good backup but nothing more.

Comment

• So, the post game was interesting....
            sigpic

Comment

• Vic is pissed. Love that Fangio told em to go straight to the locker room. The Jets are dirty and miserable.
              2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
              Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

Comment

• Vic better get that mask on

Comment

• Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
                  Should have brought mcmanus to run the score up
                  Thats what i said. Fangio and the Jets were trying to injure rypien
                  Sept. 10, 2006, [email protected] 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, [email protected] 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, [email protected] 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

Comment

• We need to draft o line. The pass protection is a joke even against one of the worst teams in football

Comment

• Well any road win is a great win no matter how ugly. At least we got one this year. I'll take it
                      Wanting to win does not make you a winner. Refusing to fail does.

Comment

• After that. Vic Should have ended the game with a FG
                        Last edited by Elway; 10-01-2020, 09:56 PM.
                        The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
                          Should have brought mcmanus to run the score up
                          was thinking exact same thing

the Bengals / Wyche did it years ago when the score was even more lopsided.
                          Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                            No he’s not, he’s just throwing it out of bounds deep to kill the clock. It’s stupid but not petty
                            Nah man, he was torqued Gase was calling time outs. They traded some petty shots.

Comment

• Good lord, take a knee and a turnover on downs.... Why get the QB killed for multiple and stupid toss ups to milk clock? My gosh....

Comment

• Originally posted by Megalodon30 View Post
                                If the Jets take the lead, and Rypien leads a TD drive to win, I'm not gonna know what to think.

Either way, until this game is over, I still believe. Go Broncos! Keep rippin' with Rypien!
                                And yeah, Brett did it. I don't know what to think about our QBs right now.

Go Broncos!
                                Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

Working...
                                X