This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
    4th and 18 with 9 seconds left in a 2 score game and 4th and 13 with 5 seconds left......and going deep instead of running or kneeling? It's okay to admit they were being petty.
    Well....kneeling would have just stopped the clock and given them the ball as it was on 4th down.

But i agree.....let them throw a hail mary - even IF they scored a miraculous touchdown the game would be over 37-35
    Sept. 10, 2006, [email protected] 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, [email protected] 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, [email protected] 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

Comment

• Look at that we pulled it out. 🤩 hopefully it’s something to build on.
      #swapping

Comment

• Third string QB, short week, on the road. I’ll take it. We might not get many wins this year, might as well enjoy it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ozzies94ta View Post
          Well....kneeling would have just stopped the clock and given them the ball as it was on 4th down.

But i agree.....let them throw a hail mary - even IF they scored a miraculous touchdown the game would be over 37-35
          Elway didn't forget when Gase was with Miami and ran up the score. Hopefully this game gets Gase kicked out of New York

Comment

• Originally posted by Taos_Broncomaniac
            Agreed!!! Why does the NFL look the other way on guys like him?

Hand down some fines on DC and players.
            It's honestly surprising the NFL let's him continue to coach after Bountygate.
            Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

• Originally posted by flosstein View Post
              Look at that we pulled it out. �� hopefully it’s something to build on.
              I hope so, good win, but we've got work to do.

Comment

• I didn't get to watch the game, so I'm looking at highlights and I'll try to catch a replay. But just from what I've seen so far: I think Dotson is an upgrade at RT. I like seeing Freeman make the occasional play here and there. I like Rypien - he may have a noodley arm but the kid's got heart and he's a smart guy, even though he did get bitten by a couple of INT's on some bad decisions. It was nice to see the Offense actually do some stuff for a change. It was weird to see the Defense just not be able to contain the QB, but I do realize that the team is basically a MASH unit right now. My bar this year has been lowered to 'Are they providing me entertainment?' and they did do that.

Comment

• LOL, oh my, I missed what transpired in the waning seconds of the game and immediately afterwards. Here's a video, be aware that the televised language from Vic Fangio is not work safe;

Comment

• We beat arguably the worst team in the NFL, with their help due to dumb penalties. All this means is we won't go 0-16.

Comment

• Originally posted by sra84 View Post
                      We beat arguably the worst team in the NFL, with their help due to dumb penalties. All this means is we won't go 0-16.
                      We're a bad team and we've been playing badly. But there are some positive things that happened in this game. Tim Patrick picked up some slack. Dotson looks like a much needed upgrade at the RT spot. I wonder who will start at QB next game?

Comment

• It’s insane how many points were scored in such an ugly undisciplined game. So many penalties. So many dumb mistakes by both teams.

People will cherry pick the good things in this game but let’s face it, we are seriously bad. I almost wish we would have lost. We need a QB and a QB who can stay healthy. My faith in Lock is already shaken.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bates View Post
                          It’s insane how many points were scored in such an ugly undisciplined game. So many penalties. So many dumb mistakes by both teams.

People will cherry pick the good things in this game but let’s face it, we are seriously bad. I almost wish we would have lost. We need a QB and a QB who can stay healthy. My faith in Lock is already shaken.
                          The idea of wanting loss's is always baffling to me...

Comment

• Super impressed by Tim Patrick. Very down on Desean Hamilton. That guy will be hard pressed to be on the team next season IMO.

Comment

• It's always nice to get a win!!!! I always feel so much better the next day!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Peerless View Post
                                Super impressed by Tim Patrick. Very down on Desean Hamilton. That guy will be hard pressed to be on the team next season IMO.
                                I don’t think he makes it to the end of this season

Comment

Working...
                                X