This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post
    Was the triple coverage int to Jeudy "trap coverage"?

I do not know but Rypien has a interesting comment in his presser about how the defense fooled him with trap coverage. According to him in his presser the defense tried playing the coverage again later in the game and he beat it for a big play.

He seems pretty confident in what he is talking about...if it is true the defense fooled him into a int and same game he adjusted and made a big play that imo says he is more capable than a lot of other people we have had around here for years.

Rypien is not a starting QB type player but he may be a REALLY good back up. Lock should have another one of his conversations with PM to discuss how PM would put the QB room to work on preparation. imo Lock + Rypien could be a real good combo for us
    My concern is if we ultimately go with Lock (QB1) and Bortles (QB2), we will probably have to kick Rypien back to the Practice Squad, from where I understand he could be poached by other teams.

If we think that Rypien is/can be a strong QB2, we need to keep him on the active roster.

Comment

• I am thinking he is working himself into the backup role.maybe bottles will go back into retirement,.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
        I am thinking he is working himself into the backup role.maybe bottles will go back into retirement,.
        The way things are going, Bortles should remain on the roster and be kept away from the team just in case the quarterback room goes down with the virus.
        Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I won’t Back Down.
        No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
        Still Not Backing Down!!!

Comment

Working...
        X