Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Mr. Manning. Greed is a very bad thing.
    Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

• Originally posted by bronco30
      i hope this dont carry over 2 next season like it did w/ the raiders this year......
      the Raiders were in the superbowl, you are faaaaaar from it my friend. although, I do believe the Broncos will be very, very good next season.

Comment

• Donk-O-line

Ya you got the Colts Player Of The Game Dan Neil and that crappy-ass Brockermeyer who the Bears smartly let go after too many damn holding penalties...

Oh, hey! Look! Brockermeyer couldn't keep Freeney from knocking the ball out of Plummer-crack's hands! FUMBLE

FUMBELIAH

FUMBLEROOSKI

THIS IS AN OFFICIAL THRASHING

HAHA

Comment

• damn they getting another touchdown i can see it colts 45 and bronz 3 !!!! damn how the FOCK are they playing
          CP UR THE BEST!!! NEXT SEASON WE'LL DO IT

Comment

• Originally posted by rad
            I beg to differ I havent laughed so hard in my life
            And you are a fan of who?
            Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

• Congrats to anyone who took the 40-1 odds of Indy by 37+

(Dan Neil?) Just kidding... Dan wasn't out there being toasted, he has a lot of friends who'll be sharing the blame.

Comment

• thank god its a commercial. they cant score during a commercial lol

Comment

• walls

Ive been saying if 4 2 months now. Walls is horrible!!!
                  BRONCOS

Comment

• AND NEIL....WTF is wrong with him???!!!
                    BRONCOS

Comment

• broncos... but they are playing so damn bad today i can't believe it!

Comment

• Assuming for the moment that we cannot pull off a miraculous comeback, I believe we will have the Lombardi trophy at the end of next year. In 1996 we had a promising second year running back, had a playoff spot sewn up, rested starters at Green Bay, and were beat in the playoffs. There are some major differences but we came back the next season and won it all.

Comment

• Wild card weekend is always $hitty. Its when all the posers get weeded out. And to think some people want to add more teams. Ha

Comment

• Methinks the Broncos had to shoot their playoff wad just to get into the playoffs. Obviously, Indy is not 38 points better than the Broncos, but I think Denver exhausted itself just getting to the playoffs.

However, as I said before, I think Denver hurt itself by giving starters a full rest last week when they were on such a roll. Go ahead, holler at me. I see both sides, but I never thought Denver was consistent enough to take a week off intentionally.

Indy did play well this week, though.
                            Despite all the hype, once you finally get a hammer, you don't hammer nearly as much as you think you will.

Comment

• It's time for a change in plans

What is up with the Broncos? One week they dominate on the field and the next they get their azzes handed to them. This game is embarrasing....much like last weeks matchup at Green Bay.

We have a better than average team in Denver, but we need to make lots of management changes. We have the tallent but never do anything with it. Indianaoplis stopped us from making the playoffs last season and they are sure making donkeys out of us today.

I'm a huge Denver fan, but this is getting rediculious....what a waste of tallent!

Comment

• THATS NOT THE TEAM WE SAW THIS SEASON!

Comment

Working...
                                X