Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And I apologize in advance for the inevitable trolls forthcoming.
    Despite all the hype, once you finally get a hammer, you don't hammer nearly as much as you think you will.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donkeykiller
      I swear I could have seen a white flag being waved by the Donkies sideline bench in the first quarter.
      your team didn't even come CLOSE to making the playoffs. and they won't for another 2 years AT LEAST. raiders are all geezers, so rookies will be drafted to oakland. then next year comes a repeat performance of this year

Comment

• Never mind. If Manning gloats he should be hit very hard.
        Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

• Well what to do now?

Now that our season is over what is there to talk about? Its going to take me awhile to get through this loss. Well hears to a good off season.

Comment

• Cheer for the Colts against KC.

Quick: I haven't had my ass whipped in a while. Probably been since like...1911?
            Sugar Ray: Yeah, thats when you were born and the doctor slapped you on the ass.
            Quick: Yes, thats the last ass whipping I recall. And I'm looking for him.

Comment

• You're okay. Thanks for the apology and I may take a hiatus from here for a while.
              Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

• Guess it's back to Vice City nad my 72 El Camino SS.
                sigpic
                Kyle Orton Army Soldier #888

Comment

• Originally posted by ReasonableChief
                  And I apologize in advance for the inevitable trolls forthcoming.
                  It's ok we know who is a troll & who is an actual Chiefs fan.
                  The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

• Yep. Next season we'll have at least Gold back in the team, that'll be a boost. All we need to do is rebuild the secondary, and we'll be one of the best in the league. And Special Needs Teams.
                    sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeaOfBlack0304
                      Upsetting loss, but hats off to Dungy and Indy for being good sports about it.
                      yeah congrats to dungy and manning for winning their first playoff game in awhile/ever. indy isn't the sort of team that you hate so i hope they do well
                      sigpic
                      go broncos
                      share the sidewalk
                      liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

• How about that ZONE DEFENSE?????

I know that it is all over now and let the finger pointing begin. The problem that I observed other than the fact that we sucked all game long, was that great zone defense, ALL FUC!*NG GAME LONG. What the HE!! was that crap???? Why is it that when something is not working in the first half of the game (granted, it was all over then), some nobody like myself can see that it aint working. It does not take a rocket scientist to see that the "soft zone" sucks. CHANGE IT. Oh yea, those safetys looked like they were playing with a hangover. They looked sloppy and un-motivated all game long. Let it fly folks, tell me what you think.

THE VANDAL.......................................

Comment

• i wish you coulda bunged 'em up a little more for us, though ...
                          Despite all the hype, once you finally get a hammer, you don't hammer nearly as much as you think you will.

Comment

• Originally posted by muse
                            Yep. Next season we'll have at least Gold back in the team, that'll be a boost. All we need to do is rebuild the secondary, and we'll be one of the best in the league. And Special Needs Teams.
                            need to resign wilson 4 sure 2......we have alot of FA's

Comment

• When's the draft?
                              sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

• Ya I wont be rooting for them in the playoffs just because there fans. I like Manning and I like Dungy but there fans are horrible. (most of them). I will be rooting for the Titans.

Comment

Working...
                                X