• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jocool
    replied
    Re: They simply blew it.

Originally posted by ol' number 7
    I am a huge fan of the Jake Plummer, the team, and the coaches. By far this has to be the hardest way to end the season. Up to now the Broncos, when they were not injured looked absolutely dominant. Today they simply blew it.

I don't understand what happened today. I would never have expected the Broncos to come out and expect the same game plan to work against the colts twice in a row. In addition, no adjustments were made to stop the bleeding. This was nothing short of a failure on the part of the team, and I felt especially the coaches.

I hope next year is different, I hope that with the extra time things gel better for Jake, and the team finds the rhythm they need to and never found this year because of injuries. Nonetheless, I find myself saying the one thing I didn't think I would right now - there's always next year. I am severely disappointed.
    Coaches and Defensive play-are to blame!

Leave a comment:

• ol' number 7
    replied
    They simply blew it.

I am a huge fan of the Jake Plummer, the team, and the coaches. By far this has to be the hardest way to end the season. Up to now the Broncos, when they were not injured looked absolutely dominant. Today they simply blew it.

I don't understand what happened today. I would never have expected the Broncos to come out and expect the same game plan to work against the colts twice in a row. In addition, no adjustments were made to stop the bleeding. This was nothing short of a failure on the part of the team, and I felt especially the coaches.

I hope next year is different, I hope that with the extra time things gel better for Jake, and the team finds the rhythm they need to and never found this year because of injuries. Nonetheless, I find myself saying the one thing I didn't think I would right now - there's always next year. I am severely disappointed.

Leave a comment:

• BroncosFanInPA
    replied
    Takes this much...

This really sucks that it takes something like this to bring this many of us togehter doesn't???

Leave a comment:

• broncosbeast
    replied
    Why you ask. The player's union.

Leave a comment:

• muse
    replied
    Why can't we play 32 games in a season? It'd be more fun that way.

Leave a comment:

• Denver#1
    replied
    Now I can concentrate on the Avalanche

Leave a comment:

• dandaman23
    replied
    Originally posted by booher
    how long till opening day?
    About 7 months from today we will be playing our first regular season game of 2004.

Leave a comment:

• CHIEF5
    replied
    Originally posted by broncosbeast
    It's never over.
    uh, its over.

Leave a comment:

• bronco30
    replied
    draft is in april i think on 24-25......

Leave a comment:

• dandaman23
    replied
    I think the draft is in May but I am not sure.

Leave a comment:

• dandaman23
    replied
    Or actually I might be rooting for the Chiefs. I have really started to respect the Chief fans and they have began to come to there senses and act like real fans. But I dont know right now, I am just really depressed.

Leave a comment:

• BrOnCoFaNJaPaN
    replied
    at least they got so far.... next year WILL be better

Leave a comment:

• dandaman23
    replied
    Ya I wont be rooting for them in the playoffs just because there fans. I like Manning and I like Dungy but there fans are horrible. (most of them). I will be rooting for the Titans.

Leave a comment:

• muse
    replied
    When's the draft?

Leave a comment:

• bronco30
    replied
    Originally posted by muse
    Yep. Next season we'll have at least Gold back in the team, that'll be a boost. All we need to do is rebuild the secondary, and we'll be one of the best in the league. And Special Needs Teams.
    need to resign wilson 4 sure 2......we have alot of FA's

Leave a comment:

Working...
X