Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• use Q more...enough said, when the Broncos were moving the ball, they had Portis and Griffin in the back field putting either one in motion...they couldn't defend that, then denver tries to go to the I-Form, just downhill from there...

2004--More defensive athletes....Defense wins championships!!!
    fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

• Jake is great. Our offense is just fine -the play calling was terrible- but our offense is fine.

The defense needs a lot of work. Al "My mouth piece don't fit" Wilson isn't the great leader everyone thought he was and the secondary needs more experience, more veterans.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncofan303
        we basically couldn't stop anyone...
        That pretty much sums it up.
        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

• Re: The Problem with the Defense...

Originally posted by Mr. CSU
          I don't know about one thing but a few things hurt today.

#1 Ferguson being hurt

#2 Herndon playing with the banged up hand, they had him in bump coverage and he could not bump. His left hand was too heavily wrapped. On the first td he lost his balance trying to bump the WR.

#3 Dline pressure was not there today.
          Your only as good as your back up's. I mean, Your right. But that was as pathetic a performance as I've seen in what is suppose to be a play off team. But what the hell,they pretty much sucked from A to Z.

Comment

• Re: The Problem with the Defense...

What Defense???????????? LMAO

Comment

• We played like we did against cleveland.
              sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

• Actually, drafting a QB is not a bad idea. We need another backup (get Jarious OUT OF DENVER...PLEASE!). Plummer is not a spring chicken, and we need his help to mold the QB of the future.
                Fending off Chefs left and right since 1980.

Comment

• Playing zone defense all day and injuries is what killed is today. You'd think after what happened against the raiders with that soft zone coverage last year we wouldn't have tried it again (especially with a different coordinator).

Comment

• The play where we didn't down Harrison and he got up for the TD summed it all up. Our defense just wasn't mentally in the game. Maybe the week that we rested them DID hurt their game after all.
                    Fending off Chefs left and right since 1980.

Comment

• The main thing that changed was all the zone coverage, good QB's like Manning will destroy it every time IMO.

Comment

• Pah...the Colts spiked Al Wilson's drink...
                        sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

• Heh, the most dissapointing loss I can remember was in our first Superbowl vs Dallas. I remember being convinced that Morton was cheating since he used to play for Dallas (I was 8).

Since then I've learned that there are alot of ups and downs but I've been lucky as a Bronco fan since in the last 20 years we have had alot more success than failure. I can't imagine what it'd be like rooting for a team like the raiders or chiefs, must be pretty frustrating most of the time... that'd probably explain their attitudes.

Comment

Working...
                          X