X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ReasonableChief
    replied
    i wish you coulda bunged 'em up a little more for us, though ...

Leave a comment:

• vandal68
    replied
    How about that ZONE DEFENSE?????

I know that it is all over now and let the finger pointing begin. The problem that I observed other than the fact that we sucked all game long, was that great zone defense, ALL FUC!*NG GAME LONG. What the HE!! was that crap???? Why is it that when something is not working in the first half of the game (granted, it was all over then), some nobody like myself can see that it aint working. It does not take a rocket scientist to see that the "soft zone" sucks. CHANGE IT. Oh yea, those safetys looked like they were playing with a hangover. They looked sloppy and un-motivated all game long. Let it fly folks, tell me what you think.

THE VANDAL.......................................

Leave a comment:

• mattos
    replied
    Originally posted by SeaOfBlack0304
    Upsetting loss, but hats off to Dungy and Indy for being good sports about it.
    yeah congrats to dungy and manning for winning their first playoff game in awhile/ever. indy isn't the sort of team that you hate so i hope they do well

Leave a comment:

• muse
    replied
    Yep. Next season we'll have at least Gold back in the team, that'll be a boost. All we need to do is rebuild the secondary, and we'll be one of the best in the league. And Special Needs Teams.

Leave a comment:

• Elway
    replied
    Originally posted by ReasonableChief
    And I apologize in advance for the inevitable trolls forthcoming.
    It's ok we know who is a troll & who is an actual Chiefs fan.

Leave a comment:

• newguy
    replied
    Guess it's back to Vice City nad my 72 El Camino SS.

Leave a comment:

• broncosbeast
    replied
    You're okay. Thanks for the apology and I may take a hiatus from here for a while.

Leave a comment:

• thesaint
    replied
    Cheer for the Colts against KC.

Leave a comment:

• dandaman23
    replied
    Well what to do now?

Now that our season is over what is there to talk about? Its going to take me awhile to get through this loss. Well hears to a good off season.

Leave a comment:

• broncosbeast
    replied
    Never mind. If Manning gloats he should be hit very hard.

Leave a comment:

• Forever_Elway
    replied
    Originally posted by Donkeykiller
    I swear I could have seen a white flag being waved by the Donkies sideline bench in the first quarter.
    your team didn't even come CLOSE to making the playoffs. and they won't for another 2 years AT LEAST. raiders are all geezers, so rookies will be drafted to oakland. then next year comes a repeat performance of this year

Leave a comment:

• ReasonableChief
    replied
    And I apologize in advance for the inevitable trolls forthcoming.

Leave a comment:

• broncosbeast
    replied
    At least put another TD on the board.

Leave a comment:

• Elway
    replied
    This has been the D's third road game and they didn't get to rest last week.

Leave a comment:

• ReasonableChief
    replied
    Seriously, you guys did a great job just getting to the playoffs.

You had a great start before injuries hit, and I don't think anyone wanted to play you in the playoffs. Today's an abbherration (sp) from the norm. You're definitely better than this.

I just think you had to exhaust yourself just getting to the playoffs, whether that be due to injury or whatever.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X