This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Game Day Thread: Week 14 2005 Broncos vs Ravens

Well Sunday is here.... about 15 hours until we take on the Baltimore Ravens and try to improve our record to 10-3.

We're at home, we should be ticked off at last week and I hope we come out swinging. 75% of the regular season is over and nows the time to step things up instead of slowing down.

As always we ask you follow the rules of the COC or risk suspension.

Thanks and let the fun begin!
    The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

THIS IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT.

NO MORE SIMMS THREADS, PLUMMER THREADS, MTN MAN THREADS, ETC!!!!

Just a good ol' game day thread. Refreshing like a nice cold glass of ice tea on a hot summers day sitting on the front porch in the bayou.

Comment

Good evening........Good morning. It is time for Bronco threadgating.
      Emancipate your mind!
      The People's Poster

Comment

You know it, let all other concerns drop to the wayside, and let's start getting geared up and in game mode!
        The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Emancipator
          Good evening........Good morning. It is time for Bronco threadgating.
          I'll be back in about...10 hours. Bedtime.

BTW Emancipator, how in the world did Rod drop that pass???
          My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

Comment

Let all my pregame predictions me made this morning.

Let's go Broncos.
            Emancipate your mind!
            The People's Poster

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosB2B
              I'll be back in about...10 hours. Bedtime.

BTW Emancipator, how in the world did Rod drop that pass???
              B2B, I will not tell anyone you are referring to the two Madden games where you lost by a combined 84 points in the past 2 hours. . It was nice to play my friend online. That got me ready for threadgating. Have a good sleep and we will see you on the boards in about 10 hours. Cool.
              Emancipate your mind!
              The People's Poster

Comment

Denver will beat Ravens 38-10.
                Emancipate your mind!
                The People's Poster

Comment

B2B, I will not tell anyone you are referring to the two Madden games where you lost by a combined 84 points in the past 2 hours. . It was nice to play my friend online. That got me ready for threadgating. Have a good sleep and we will see you on the boards in about 10 hours. Cool.
                  At least I stayed true to Bronco form. Two second half collapses. lol...
                  My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosB2B
                    At least I stayed true to Bronco form. Two second half collapses. lol...
                    LOL, you make it fun. I forgot to give you a good rating on those games. I will when I log back on again.
                    Emancipate your mind!
                    The People's Poster

Comment

Game Studs will be:

Tatum Bell and Ashley Lelie

Ian Gold and Trevor Pryce
                      Emancipate your mind!
                      The People's Poster

Comment

I need to get involved in this online stuff. I am not too familiar with it though. Do you pay money? Do you use just the basic team, or if I played online could I use my team that I have in my third season? If you log on or whatever you do, do you always have someone to play against?

just killing time before the big game. I love having 16 Christmas Eve's. Actually, we play on Christmas Eve this year so double cool!!

Comment

I'm going to miss the game because it's drill weekend so I have reservists to train. Their one weekend a month always ruins one weekend for me. Oh well, price you pay for being active duty in a reserve batallion.

I will be on here off and on though, please instead of just posting plays someone throw the score in there now and then for me!!!!!

Thanks all!

Broncs 34 - Ravens 9

Al Davis leads yet another squad to the brink of mediocrity.

Code Of Conduct
                          ARTICLE VI: I will never forget that I am an American, fighting for freedom, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States Of America.

Comment

Originally posted by USMC_Davii
                            I'm going to miss the game because it's drill weekend so I have reservists to train. Their one weekend a month always ruins one weekend for me. Oh well, price you pay for being active duty in a reserve batallion.

I will be on here off and on though, please instead of just posting plays someone throw the score in there now and then for me!!!!!

Thanks all!

Broncs 34 - Ravens 9
                            I'll remember to do give a scoe update.
                            Emancipate your mind!
                            The People's Poster

Comment

Good morning early birds. I'm glad you guys and gals are here. I'll be back in a few. Hold down the fort guys. Let's Go Broncos.
                              Emancipate your mind!
                              The People's Poster

Comment

Working...
                              X