Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official game day thread: Broncos vs Da Raaayyduhs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

howdy all

Well

Its on time for more smack talk before the whooopin.......Hopefully I think we are going to be in for a real treat this week.

p.s. I would like to apolajize to the mods in advance incase things go wrong.

p.p.s. hey socal my brother can you spell check apolajize for me

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
      Ok. Week 16 is upon. One of our favorite games.... Broncos Vs Raiders!!!

As you can see by my sig this past week, I am a big fan of it. We want to erase last years memory of the snow game in mile high and get a little payback by crowning our self Champions of the West with the Raiders on the field.

As always follow the rules, no fussing, no cussing and be nice to each other.

No one wants to ban you for the holiday.
      NO FUSSING???

Well then forget it. I'll just find something better to do!

This game is going to go the way we want! The Raiders really reek this year. About the only thing I expect from them is one bomb to Moss. Actually, I'm kinda hoping for it. The last time he was here, he made one of those spectaular plays, and it was called back due to a penalty. I would like to see one of those that counts just once.

But just once!! Broncos 30 to 7!

Happy Holidays everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn
        NO FUSSING???

Well then forget it. I'll just find something better to do!

This game is going to go the way we want! The Raiders really reek this year. About the only thing I expect from them is one bomb to Moss. Actually, I'm kinda hoping for it. The last time he was here, he made one of those spectaular plays, and it was called back due to a penalty. I would like to see one of those that counts just once.

But just once!! Broncos 30 to 7!

Happy Holidays everyone!
        im with you Im not sure how to pull that one off except I will be at grandmas house with no access during the game so any fussing will not be herd on here

Comment

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO CHEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today is going to be FUNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Comment

I,ve Got That Feeling Again....

this game i have got a really bad feeling about.The main reason being is because Lamont is out.I no i should be happy that he is out but that means they r gonna pass alot and we havent been very good against the pass....I just hope its a feeling....Can't Wait For The Match......ROD FOR 100!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jamal
              this game i have got a really bad feeling about.The main reason being is because Lamont is out.I no i should be happy that he is out but that means they r gonna pass alot and we havent been very good against the pass....I just hope its a feeling....Can't Wait For The Match......ROD FOR 100!!
              Don't worry about it, that means the raiders will be one dimensional and we will be able to be creative on defence.

Comment

If it had been last year I'd agree with you, but this years team is different, this is the kind of game where we'd play down to the level of the competition and ultimatly lose and it would be a big disapointment. This years team is different thoguh, this team closes out games and kicks people while they're down. Eff the Raiders and eff the Chargers and EFF the Bengals! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BABY! ITS RAIDER WEEK!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Well It's too soon to call this game in the Broncos favor. I remember last year all too well. However, I think this is a much different Broncos team while the Raiders have proven that they can go out, get high priced talent, and maintain their previous season's record.

Hopefully this game will be in hand soon and does not go the distance. I expect Jake Plummer to have his usual 250 yard day with 1-2 TDs. I don't think there will be an INT on his part.

I will not cheer for KC this week because if the Broncos win then KC's game will not have mattered too much. Even though if they win then this game becomes a battle for the #2 seed.

Go Broncos!!! and go Bills!!!

Comment

It just means the Broncos can blitz without worrying about the draw play. The Broncos can handle a passing offense.

Comment

Whaaaaaaat Tiiiiiiiiiiiiimee Is It!??!!??!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Joe
                        Whaaaaaaat Tiiiiiiiiiiiiimee Is It!??!!??!?!?
                        5am

Time for some footbaaaaaalllll!!
                        sigpic
                        Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                        -Sean Payton

Comment

Originally posted by Jamal
                          Don't worry. It's just gas.
                          Take some tums.
                          Eat some pumpkin pie and watch the Broncos kick butt!
                          This, too, shall pass
                          sigpic

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                          -Sean Payton

Comment

Actually the answer we we're looking for was "game time", yes "game time", thanks alot for playing.

Any dogs in the house?

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Joe
                              Actually the answer we we're looking for was "game time", yes "game time", thanks alot for playing.

Any dogs in the house?
                              Oh! Sorry 'bout that.Still on my first cup
                              ahem...
                              GAME TIME!!

I think the dog went back to sleep
                              sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

A quick hello to everyone! Will be around more later hopefully. Alan says hi too, won't be able to make it in much apparently.

Comment

Working...
                                X