Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official game day thread: Broncos vs Da Raaayyduhs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official game day thread: Broncos vs Da Raaayyduhs!

Do you think that we will get first round bye?
    yes
    86.96%
    no
    13.04%
    Long live the Broncos
    Member of lagpa.

Thanks Reid!
    My adopt-a-bronco!!! I used to be very proud now that has all changed. Now I am perfect!
    John 3:16 for God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever beleiveth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.

If Bob the builder can do it then YES WE CAN!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I think we have a shot now that LT is hurting with his ribs and all...First though I just wanna get done with oakland...

GOOOOOOOOOOOO BRONCOS!!
      sigpic

Comment

i think KC can beat cincy,there D is suspect IMO and any time you have an o line like that and a back like LJ you have a shot. i think we could win out and even if we lost 1 and cincy lost 1(kc game) wed make it

Comment

Yes.

Here's how I see it breaking down: we will beat oakland, and then lose in SD. However, Cinci will lose last game at KC, giving us the tiebreaker for #2 seed.
          Geaux Tigers

Comment

Yes we will win these 2 games i have faith. Bengals ain't got **** on us.
            Darrent Williams #27 R.I.P

Comment

DAMN IT, I want to say yes, but cincy gots an easy schedule, and I don't think the chiefs are gonna play worth diddly squat against them, and I see us losing a close one in san diego.
              A wise man once said "Remember to be yourself, or you might find yourself by yourself, and that aint cool. Any fool can learn from his or her mistakes, but it takes a wise person to learn from mistakes made by others. Persistance always overcomes resistance."

Comment

Yes all we gotta do is win out.

I think the Chiefs are gonna beat the Bengals anyway.
                sigpic

Broncs All the Way Baby!

Comment

I hope so, but not counting on it. I think we are gonna need some major help from KC when they play the Bengals, cuz I'm not too confident that we are gonna role over the Chargers. But I guess if we do beat the Bolts, we definitely deserve 2nd seed.

Comment

Official game day thread: Broncos vs Da Raaayyduhs!

Ok. Week 16 is upon. One of our favorite games.... Broncos Vs Raiders!!!

As you can see by my sig this past week, I am a big fan of it. We want to erase last years memory of the snow game in mile high and get a little payback by crowning our self Champions of the West with the Raiders on the field.

As always follow the rules, no fussing, no cussing and be nice to each other.

No one wants to ban you for the holiday.
                    The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
                      Ok. Week 16 is upon. One of our favorite games.... Broncos Vs Raiders!!!

As you can see by my sig this past week, I am a big fan of it. We want to erase last years memory of the snow game in mile high and get a little payback by crowning our self Champions of the West with the Raiders on the field.

As always follow the rules, no fussing, no cussing and be nice to each other.
                      Can you merge the one I started please?
                      President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                      I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

Elway, on top of things once again. Thanks for getting these started every week for us.

Comment

Let's get a "tailgate" again like last week.

On the menu:

Roast Raider!

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                          2. Taxes
                          3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Originally posted by Snk16
                            Let's get a "tailgate" again like last week.

On the menu:

Roast Raider!
                            Now what is the recipe for a roast raider? Doesn't sound like it tastes good.
                            The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
                              Now what is the recipe for a roast raider? Doesn't sound like it tastes good.
                              I used to have a recipe for braised reindeer, and also squirrel pie.

Used to threaten my little sisters that if they didn't go to sleep, I'd put a reindeer trap on the roof, and we'd have reindeer for Christmas dinner. Helped that I could show them the recipe!
                              President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                              I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

Working...
                              X