Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official game day thread: Broncos vs Da Raaayyduhs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emancipator
    replied
    Leach said it was his fault. Sometimes the snapper gets anxious too.

Leave a comment:

• TheMastermind
    replied
    Originally posted by C Fizzle
    It was a perfect snap!
    lol to plummer's face!

Leave a comment:

• C Fizzle
    replied
    It was a perfect snap!

Leave a comment:

• SkyFlash1
    replied
    Originally posted by Snk16
    Mike Leach clearly messed it up. Jake's face was priceless though, and Elam's reaction was like "Dang, I ain't kickin that!"

But yeah, we need dto work on that more. We cannot have those screwups in the playoffs.
    Yep, that's a highlight film clip. Don't see much like that anymore. Used to be the long snapper would hike the ball over the punter's head once in a while and stuff like that.

Leave a comment:

• Snk16
    replied
    Mike Leach clearly messed it up. Jake's face was priceless though, and Elam's reaction was like "Dang, I ain't kickin that!"

But yeah, we need dto work on that more. We cannot have those screwups in the playoffs.

Leave a comment:

• Orangecrush40
    replied
    Two of the last three weeks we have had extra point screups. It almost came back to haunt us against Baltimore but it didnt hurt us against Oakland. Hopefully we can get this phase of the game corrected we need to have every phase clicking for the playoffs.
    Remember a missed extra point against Jacksonville in 96 was a sign that all was not right in the Broncos universe and was one of the factors leading to the Jax upset. There is a slight possibility we could be facing Jax again this year and we definately don't want a repeat of 96

Leave a comment:

• LoyalSoldier
    replied
    The Extra point was the center's fault

For those who didn't get the game if you listened to the official Broncos raido they talked to the Center on that play and he admited to snaping it early.

The show is archived so if needed I can pull the audio clip and post it.

Leave a comment:

• Neversummer672
    replied
    cause last year he didn't let him get the nfl rushing record, the coach owed him something

Leave a comment:

• Atwater His Ass
    replied
    People are more concerened with Alexanders cheap TD record. They took him out of the game, then brought him back in at the goal line to get the cheap score. Classless if you ask me. The guy is a great player, I don't know why Holmgren wants to cheapen him like that, espeacially after he let him lose the rushing title last year by 1 yard. Seems he's had a change of heart.

Leave a comment:

• HidEmu
    replied
    I havent heard hype for denver for a long time, well this morning I think someone on the sportsreporters said denver is the 2nd best team in the leaque

Leave a comment:

• OC1981
    replied
    2nd seed and still under the radar!

Most of us prefer it that way I think. Its just phenomenal to me that Denver can clinch the 2nd seed in the AFC and there is not even a blurb about it on NFL.com.

Hopefully this bodes well for us in the playoffs because the team certainly plays better when there's not a lot of hype.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoFanCam
    replied
    Thanks to the entire team from me as well.

There has been a lot of talk from th eplayers about "The fans deserving a home playoff game", "The fans deserving a playoff win", that's just good to hear.... thanks guys!

Leave a comment:

• Emancipator
    replied
    It has been a good season so far. Just think how well we can still perform in the playoffs. Just think if we find a way to get to the QB. Whooooooooooa. We'd really be a formidable team at every aspect of the game.

Leave a comment:

• Lachlan
    replied
    Just wanted to thank the team...

...for a great season so far. With the 2nd seed secured on Christmas Eve, and everything all season long that led up to it, I have really been impressed with the whole team. There have been some great individual players whose contributions have marked milestones in their careers, and the team has gone undefeated at home all season for the first time since, what? 1998 I think.

Thanks for a great season! Now tear it up in the post season!

Go Broncos!!!

Lachlan

Leave a comment:

• BroncosorBust
    replied
    Originally posted by Jamal
    this game i have got a really bad feeling about.The main reason being is because Lamont is out.I no i should be happy that he is out but that means they r gonna pass alot and we havent been very good against the pass....I just hope its a feeling....Can't Wait For The Match......ROD FOR 100!!

Have you lost that feeling yet?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X