Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Post Season 2005 Game Day Thread: Broncos vs Steelers

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Thanks to all my Bronco friends(and those non-bronco class posters). This board has made my NFL season a cheerier place. I'm sorry it had to end early, but I still love the Broncos, and am so proud of what they have achieved this year, despite all the negativity from the media!

    Here's to a happy and healthy off-season for us all, and to a great 2006 season!

    President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




    formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
    I adopted Skywalker

    I have been adopted by Chris Wade

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Kapaibro
      Thanks to all my Bronco friends(and those non-bronco class posters). This board has made my NFL season a cheerier place. I'm sorry it had to end early, but I still love the Broncos, and am so proud of what they have achieved this year, despite all the negativity from the media!

      Here's to a happy and healthy off-season for us all, and to a great 2006 season!

      Happy off season? No such thing... now it is waiting the days for the draft... speculating who we will pick.... arguing over who we actually do... second guessers saying we could have done better.... eventually picking up some free agents... July training camps... August preseason.... until we finally get to September and get to try all over again. 7 1/2 months of waiting don't make me happy.
      The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

      Comment


      • Dang man better luck next year...

        Comment


        • Dam

          man this sucks i was really hopin for another super bowl for denver

          Comment


          • gr

            well ya this does suck...i was really hoping we'd win. i was actually gonna go to the superbowl if we did...oh well better luck next year i guess overall, i'd say we had a pretty good season this year. i mean hey, we got farther than the colts right? thats always good. but even though we lost, like all other bronco fans, i still luv em.
            go broncos -AJ

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Elway
              Happy off season? No such thing... now it is waiting the days for the draft... speculating who we will pick.... arguing over who we actually do... second guessers saying we could have done better.... eventually picking up some free agents... July training camps... August preseason.... until we finally get to September and get to try all over again. 7 1/2 months of waiting don't make me happy.
              That could only mean one thing also...................BASEBALL!!!
              Sorry, I know there are a lot of fans here but I can't stand it....

              The off-season is way too long.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Reidman
                That could only mean one thing also...................BASEBALL!!!
                Sorry, I know there are a lot of fans here but I can't stand it....

                The off-season is way too long.
                You guys should get into Rugby. It's not too complicated to pickup. The most important fact to remember is this:

                Wales are the best rugby team!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Jaws
                  You guys should get into Rugby. It's not too complicated to pickup. The most important fact to remember is this:

                  Wales are the best rugby team!
                  Yeah I have watched a little on ESPN 2. I could actually get into that.
                  I have no idea what the rules are (are there any rules in fact)

                  Maybe you could teach me Jaws.

                  Comment


                  • Getting to the Conference Championship is quite an accomplishment. Jake and Co had a bad day but are still a talented team and will be back.

                    thecaptainsdeck.net

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X