X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offical Game Day Thread:Preseason Game 3: Texans vs. Broncos

Well, folks...this is the offical preview of our Denver Broncos

Starters are supposed to play for 3 quarters....

So many interesting things about this game.
    Kubiak vs. Shanny

Who will shine as RB?

Will one or two WR stand out?

Will Walker get his first catch?

As always, everyone knows the rules of the CoC...please obey and this will be a great day!
    sigpic
    Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
    -Sean Payton

Originally posted by BroncFanIN
    Well, folks...this is the offical preview of our Denver Broncos

Starters are supposed to play for 3 quarters....

So many interesting things about this game.
    Kubiak vs. Shanny

Who will shine as RB?

Will one or two WR stand out?

Will Walker get his first catch?

As always, everyone knows the rules of the CoC...please obey and this will be a great day!
    w00t!

I'm posting in another Gameday thread!
    Thanks, Reid!
    sigpic
    Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

Houston Run D?

Anyone know how their run D looks? Will this be a better RB evaluation game than last week when even 4th stringers were lighting up the Titans?

Comment

Yipee. Game time is nearly here again.

Comment

Originally posted by CAH412
          Anyone know how their run D looks? Will this be a better RB evaluation game than last week when even 4th stringers were lighting up the Titans?
          Well, juding by the 2005 regular season stats, Houston ranked 30th in overall D...and allowed 364 yards per game...

In terms of rushing D....rated dead last in 2005, and allowed 4.6yds per carry..

But...they have Mario Williams now, and a new coach...so who really knows?

Source: NFL.com
          sigpic

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
          -Sean Payton

Comment

Well, juding by the 2005 regular season stats, Houston ranked 30th in overall D...and allowed 364 yards per game...

In terms of rushing D....rated dead last in 2005, and allowed 4.6yds per carry..

But...they have Mario Williams now, and a new coach...so who really knows?

Source: NFL.com
            For Kubes' sake, I hope Williams does well for them.

Just not tonight.

I don't see a very competetive game... and I don't mean that to sound mean... I wish Kube well... it's just early in his career there... that's all.
            Thanks, Reid!
            sigpic

Comment

im think mario williams will have 5 sacks today
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DawgFanatic
                im think mario williams will have 5 sacks today
                :idiot: :idiot:
                Thanks, Reid!
                sigpic

Comment

C'mon, JAVON!

I'm looking for Javon Walker to have a big game today. I'm even wearing my #84 Walker jersey (my wife found one at a sporting goods store and surprised me with it this week - She's so great!). Anyway, I'd like to see him catch a few balls tonight.

I'd also like to see Mike Bell continue to run well.

I'm really hoping the D-line can get more sacks and force more turnovers, too.

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon
                    For Kubes' sake, I hope Williams does well for them.

Just not tonight.

I don't see a very competetive game... and I don't mean that to sound mean... I wish Kube well... it's just early in his career there... that's all.
                    I imagine we'll see a very young version of what the Broncos team would have looked like in the beginning...
                    Kind of like a dinosaur movie...this is what we think they looked like...
                    sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

I imagine we'll see a very young version of what the Broncos team would have looked like in the beginning...
                      Darwin would love it.
                      Thanks, Reid!
                      sigpic

Comment

Lol, so this is one for the archaeologists and palaeontologists!

Jeesh my brain just exploded after I blew my vocabulary gasket.

I think I need to go lie down!

Comment

Originally posted by JAWS
                          Lol, so this is one for the archaeologists and palaeontologists!

Jeesh my brain just exploded after I blew my vocabulary gasket.

I think I need to go lie down!
                          Ut oh, Jaws! :brick:
                          Don't give yourself a headache!

AND LT is going to the game today!
                          sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

Ut oh, Jaws! :brick:
                            Don't give yourself a headache!

AND LT is going to the game today!
                            Lucky lucky him. You'll have to take little bean to a game one day BFI.

Comment

Originally posted by JAWS
                              Lucky lucky him. You'll have to take little bean to a game one day BFI.
                              Lucky lucky me.

Little bean will get his/her chance. I've never been to Invesco mile high yet.
                              Thanks, Reid!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X