• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by biglenny
    hey hows everyone? long time no see. sure ready for some broncos football
    Hey biglenny! Good to see ya!
    sigpic
    Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
    -Sean Payton

Comment

• warren sapp takes up 3/4 of my tv
      Blet

Comment

• 40 Minutes...

It doesn't matter that much to me if we win or lose, I just want to watch them play, and hope that no one gets injured!

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• Here's to an injury free, close game.

One question though. Has the tailgating improved in Denver. Last game I went to there was in the old Mile High back in '92. An Army buddy got some tickets to an Oilers game and four of us made the ride from Fort Carson. I was used to Bottom Line Bud not allowing tailgating at the Astrodome and was looking forward to some tailgating, but it was just me, buddies and our keg after the game. Quit a few Broncos fans came by to pick on us about the game (of course the Oilers lost) and share our brew, but I was surprised about the lack of tailgateing.

Maybe it was a bad night or the wrong parking lot, but I've been wondering about that.

The Texans have been real tailgate friendly since they came to town. To me it is part of the game day expierence, although I am a vagabond myself, without a parking pass, I have a number of long time Texans friends to hang out with.
          Proud original member of the Texans BULL PEN

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncFanIN
            Hey biglenny! Good to see ya!
            you 2 any of the gang from last year been around ?

Comment

• Originally posted by JAWS
              Don't worry. I'm on a diet. Lordtrychon's is too much for me to eat at one sitting so i'll leave you some.

Leg or breast or would you like the LT burger?
              HMMMMM, maybe I'll just stick with the salad bar lol.
              :thumb:

Comment

you 2 any of the gang from last year been around ?
                Not yet. Jaws was here for a while...but with her being overseas..I imagine its really late there!

I expect to see more in the regular season. Hows the wife treatin ya?
                sigpic

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                -Sean Payton

Comment

• Mariucci had a bunch of good stuff to say about Cutler!

And I am SO glad we didnt take TO! *whew*
                  sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

• Come on guys, Portis still rocks (even if Champ is better). Anyway, to answer the original question:

#1 - Jake looks to be on pace for a repeat pro bowl
                    #2 - Jay looks to be the next great thing since Elway with those fast pinpoint passes
                    #3 - Mike Bell fits the system well and should have a big year, he hits the hole hard and has great burst, I think he'll stick throughout the season as the starter.
                    #4 - Javon has been pretty limited but should breakout a bit tonight, in practice he has drawn nothing but positives, they've reported continual great plays by him making the DB's look silly.
                    #5 - Foxworth and Williams have only gotten better and with Champ make a great set of CBs
                    #6 - The only real question has been our d-line which has yet to be healthy, some backup play (Veal, Lang) has been good but still a lack of pressure on the QB, fortunately both Brown and Warren should be back by the end of preseason
                    #7 - Scheffler is going to make us remember Shannon Sharpe!
                    #8 - Our WR's look to be GREAT! Rod is playing strong, Javon should be excellent, Kircus has come out of nowhere and is playing like Eddie-Mac used to, Marshall and Hixon have been hurt but should also be good. David Terrell, Watts and Clark (all of whom would have a legit chance to be 3rd receiver on any other team) are struggling to make it.

Overall, with the exception of our D (where only time will tell how much we are actually going to miss Trevor Price, and if we will STILL rely on the blitz) we look as strong if not stronger than last year!!!

Welcome back Portis26 and don't let em give you any flack about your name.....
                    To permit irresponsible authority is to sell disaster. (Heinlein)...like Broncos season tickets!

Comment

Mariucci had a bunch of good stuff to say about Cutler!

And I am SO glad we didnt take TO! *whew*

man that guy is such a paracite

Comment

• this is a preview of what's going to be IMO, a great coaching rivalry to come. I can imagine years from now the texans and the broncos both being top teams in the NFL and Kubiak and Shannahan going at it in the playoffs every year.
                        Blet

Comment

man that guy is such a paracite
                          good word for him.

Pregame:Woohooo! Mike Bell
                          (Of course, they are saying its all about the system, not the back...)
                          sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

good word for him.

Pregame:Woohooo! Mike Bell
                            (Of course, they are saying its all about the system, not the back...)

no dout Im very excited ablut this kid If he can stay healthy he maybe the one weve been looking for

Comment

• I think this game might be a chess game between Kubiak and Shanahan...they know each other real well. Let's see how this goes.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                              2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

• Originally posted by AsianOrange
                                I think this game might be a chess game between Kubiak and Shanahan...they know each other real well. Let's see how this goes.

yes Mr. Moderwhodenater this should be fun to watch

Comment

Working...
                                X