This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offical Game Day Thread: Preseason Game 4: Broncos vs. Cardinals

I can't wait to see who emerges tonight.
    Mike Bell
    42.86%
    Tatum Bell
    30.00%
    Cedric Cobbs
    27.14%

The poll is expired.

Cobbs, Bell, Cutler

I would like to see a lot of Cutler, Mike Bell and Cobbs. I like the two running backs scenario and would like to see what MBell and Cobbs are capable of.
    BRONCOS RULE !!

Comment

This is just a gut feeling but I think that Tatum Bell is going to capture the starting rb position tonight. I also think that Kirkus will be the #3 until Marshall returns.

Just some humble observations.

I will probably be wrong, but will support any move that Shanny makes
      NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

I hope I'll get to watch the game.

It was someone's big idea to have a live draft on the night the Broncos are playing.

I won't call out Asian Orange...........especially since I like him. :thumb:
        Emancipate your mind!
        The People's Poster

Comment

It's a gametime decision whether or not Brandon will play. . . hopefully he does. I want to see what he can do.

Comment

Originally posted by Emancipator
            I hope I'll get to watch the game.

It was someone's big idea to have a live draft on the night the Broncos are playing.

I won't call out Asian Orange...........especially since I like him. :thumb:
            Hi E!
            Ready for the draft! Gonna :hammer: ya all!

I'll be multi-tasking tonight...listening to the game, drafting a FF team, watching "Around the League" on NFL channel and listening to KOA.

I'm a busy bee!

Oh! And we find out what Bean is today!
            sigpic
            Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
            -Sean Payton

Comment

Kircus

Originally posted by Medford Bronco
              I also think that Kirkus will be the #3 until Marshall returns.
              I know Kirkus has almost matched his total yards from his time with detroit (121 yards on 6 catches). Which means he did not see much playing time.
              I know he had a great college career so he has potential but how has he looked for the Broncos?
              The only thing I have really seen was the clip of Shanahan talking to him about his poor route running.
              BRONCOS RULE !!

Comment

Woo hoo 2am ET re-air time slot on NFL NET.

Comment

Broncos RB Tonight

I know it could be any of them, but who do you think will step it up and win the job tonight???

Comment

i say t.bell because he knows this is it for him. but then again cobbs has been running really well

Comment

I say Bell does! Likely they will all look a bit better tonight since Mike and Tatum won't be running against starters this game. I like both of them and don't care which one gets the start at the beginning of the season though. Most likely it will be the 2 Bells all season running the ball so really who gets the #1 spot isn't that big of a concern.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoStampede
                        Woo hoo 2am ET re-air time slot on NFL NET.
                        ya, my bro is going to the game, hes a cardinal fan, he offered me to go, infact he gave me tix, but i gave it back to him...no need for me to go,
                        sigpic

Comment

Let's see how our first stringers handle the D today! Hopefully Jake will rip it up!

GO BRONCOS!!!!

Comment

I suspect all of them will play very well tonight. We have at least three backs who could probably win the starting spot (though I think T.Bell will still only get 10-15 carries a game, so someone else will take the rest).

Cobbs has looked good against 2nd and 3rd stringers so far, but it would have been nice to see him against some starters.

I think M.Bell will probably come out and run the best of the pack and get named the starter. Against a less than stellar Titans' D he did a great job, I think he'll do the same tonight.

Comment

Tatum Tatum Tatum

Comment

Working...
                              X