This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Game Day Thread: Week 3 2006 Broncos vs Patriots

--- can this guy help our "D" ? --- instead of sitting on the bench as a back-up LB, could we use this guy to harrass the QB ? --- i know he has a motor that won't quit and the moxey to go with it --- i wondered why he got so little playing time last season --- he made some mistakes, but also made some good plays --- if he is full strength healthy i'd let him line up a different gap each down and just turn him loose and let him stunt --- he is very agile and fast --- what do you think? --- az
    Tatum
    64.10%
    Mike
    7.69%
    Both of em
    28.21%

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
    The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
    http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
    My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

agreed, i was really looking forward to watching him play, but now that we signed Gold, i think he'll just be a back up for now....

Comment

good question, az.....
      I'm sure shanny & co. have something planned for him. They've made plenty of mention of his athleticism......and Lord knows, denver needs the help at getting after the QB.
      "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
      tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
      men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by EddyMac87
        agreed, i was really looking forward to watching him play, but now that we signed Gold, i think he'll just be a back up for now....
        --- that's what got me thinking because we got Ian back --- with Al and D.J. that must put Spragan on the splinters too --- unless.................4-3???

Comment

Originally posted by AZ Snake Fan
          --- that's what got me thinking because we got Ian back --- with Al and D.J. that must put Spragan on the splinters too --- unless.................4-3???
          Spragan signed with Miami LAST WEEK!
          ...silly AZ.....
          "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
          tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
          men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
            Spragan signed with Miami LAST WEEK!
            ...silly AZ.....
            --- i'm always the last to know ---

Comment

I really like this guy he had a pretty good game against the Saints. And isn't to bad on Speacial Teams.
              Darrent Williams #27 R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by broncoterrell
                we see...
                ---you live in fin-land --- i live in the Sonoran desert --- --- anyway Chukwurah has the motor with an attitude --- az
                Last edited by AZ Snake Fan; 03-25-2005, 10:14 PM.

Comment

3-4

If they use the 3-4, he will be utilized as a rush end. He has been noted to be a good rushing LB and they have stated that they wanted to utilize his talents more this year. At 250 lbs, he can be a force. He is another positive to be used this year to create the pass rush so desperately desired.

Comment

Chucky is an absolute beast. Though he is still raw as both a LB or a 4-3 DE he should still get alot of playing time due to his ability to rush the passer.

Comment

hey

I LOVE CHUK!

And dude is young and healthy! Even if he is held back at first, it will not be long before General Shanny calls on the young warrior to plug a hole somewhere!

Somebody said he has a motor! I like that analogy. Chuk has a damn V-8!

I believe it is year 2 for him. Is that right?
                      - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by PAINTERDAVE
                        I believe it is year 2 for him. Is that right?
                        This will be his 2nd full year on the Broncos, but this will be his 5th year in the NFL. He has tremendous athletic ability and he has that nastiness that our team seems to lack. I hope he gets some significant playing time this season.

Comment

hey

Ohhh! Thats right!

Didn't Chuk come to us from Green Bay?
                          - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by PAINTERDAVE
                            Ohhh! Thats right!

Didn't Chuk come to us from Green Bay?
                            He was with the Vikings.

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/235037
                            Last edited by brom66an6; 03-26-2005, 12:30 AM. Reason: Typo
                            Smith's First Catch
                            "It was Sept. 17, 1995, and as the clock ticked down to 0:00 in the game against Washington at Mile High Stadium, Smith outleaped the great Darrell Green to catch the game-winning touchdown pass from Elway."

Comment

I like chuck alot and have been one of his biggest supporters. He is very smart and has an uncanny ability to get to the QB . Maybe not signing brown and letting hayward go may be a blessing in disguise. He is good talent and has been rotting away at the bottom of the depth chart. With spragan gone along with hayward he should see alot more time. The only thing is he is a bit undersized to play end in a 4-3 system but then again freeny isnt that big either.
                              Only a fool allows another's opinion to anger him to the point of hurling insults.

Comment

Working...
                              X