Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know what kind of speed Cutler as compared to Plummer? I really do love Plummer's "snake" abilities to avoid things...and yes that was a key play.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Champ
      Does anyone know what kind of speed Cutler as compared to Plummer? I really do love Plummer's "snake" abilities to avoid things...and yes that was a key play.
      I dont have any stats but I dont think Cutler has the legs Plummer does. I do think Cutler is athletic and has good mobility.

Comment

• Originally posted by jhns
        If you are going to say that then you have to say every play is a result of anyone laying blocks. Otherwise there would just be a bunch of sacks. Jake still found the hole and outran the defenders. There was NOONE there to block the linebacker trying to get him in space.
        Then you didn't actually watch the game. If Bell hadn't of made that block Jake could have very easily been sacked.

Look if you take things as all or nothing that's your buiness I stick with what I know happened on the field on that particular play.
        John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Working...
        X