X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Props to fans at Arrowhead

Originally posted by GridironChamp
    I know for sure, at least here in KC, the 12th man is terribly underrated. I know for sure here it gets so lound you dont even here yourself hell, sometimes i cant even hear my voice in my own head

I really think the 12th man gets really underrated in hard to play stadiums.
    When I think about stadiums I'd like to visit, Arrowhead is always at the top for one reason and one reason only: the 12th man. I really don't like the Chefs, and REALLY, REALLY hate when we play there... but I have total respect for their fans. When I watch on TV, I am always amazed at the sea of red (helps that the seats are red, too, I guess) - but most of all at how it seems like EVERYONE is standing.

You may feel underrated, but your crowd is tops in my book. If we could get our crowd up to that pitch, we'd be undefeated at home. Oh wait - we have a 12 game home winning streak already!! :clap:
    -BroncoBilly70

Comment

• He has been a shutdown corner so far this season. He hasn't been thrown at many times at all, not to mention I can probably count on one hand how many catches have been caught on his side.

He will get burned eventually (everybody does, especially playing some of the better WRs in the league) but as of right now, he is playing as a shutdown corner.

Comment

• I remember that Saints one. Seriously one of if not the best INT ever.

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
        - Carl Sagan

Comment

• Originally posted by giocatore4
          Sorry bout that, check my location though. That is why i more than Assumed the win. I will be there in my gear in the Dawg Pound...
          A Bronco fan from Cleveland ... and you are going to be in the Dawg Pound? That's not a smart idea.

Originally posted by giocatore4
          There are only 2 things they are rooting for now in this town. The firing of Maurice Carthon
          I agree with that. I can't stand Carthon. Total moron.

Originally posted by giocatore4
          and The April Draft.
          The Draft is months away. I have no interest in the Draft untill the postseason.
          The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

• Let me guess...offense won this game too?

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

• Originally posted by RunYouOver
              And I'm still loving the Portis-Bailey trade.
              :clap: Can we call it the "Portis-Bailey-Bell trade" yet?

Comment

Working...
              X