This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BroncoFanCam
    We have had our chances with beaten-up, sorry clubs, and shown we can hardly keep pace with them. What makes yous o sure we can run with teh big dogs.
    My hope is the fact that we beat the Patriots.

But... we'll need to score 20 to beat the Colts... we really will.
    - [B]BroncoFanCanada

Comment

• i kno seriously... i was really pissed when that happened :brick:

SIG MADE BY ME!!

my myspace: www.myspace.com/italian2sta11ion
      MY CUSTOM RINGTONES: http://djdraggytones.mstore.xingtone.com

Comment

• .. stop with the hate already. Just because a fan think Plummer is playing horribly, there is no need to bash them. Jake has played incredibly poorly thus far this year, to say otherwise is to admit you are wearing homer glasses so thick, that they weigh 19 pounds.

Jake is not playing well. He is choking, and against a solid O, we are doomed. We need more O.

Comment

• Gameday discussions please or I'm closing the thread.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
          2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

• Originally posted by Summerz
            We won. I'm soo tired of people expecting perfect games. if you can' t take the heat then................
            There is a HUMUNGOUS gap between "PERFECTION" and "COMPETENCY", we have not shown any consistency WHATSOEVER....

No one is asking for perfection.

[SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

Comment

• Last I checked, Plummer is part of the Broncos, not a seperate entity...

5-1 and counting!
              sigpic
              Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
              -Sean Payton

Comment

• Best kind of crow i can eat

well this week i said denver would put up 20 they didn't so i have to eat crow!!! but this is the best type of crow i can eat with a denver win

Comment

• Originally posted by Browncofan87
                  im starting to sense some kind of conspiracy... are the Broncos not suppose to score more than 17 points or something? they had Elam in a makable position to kick a field goal to get us 20-0 but he shanked it! i know that the wind was a pretty good factor in the result but still. we didnt ever have another chance after that. im wondering what the deal is.
                  It doesnt matter. We won anyway you spin it.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by AsianOrange
                    I think the offense did good...like a B-. The real test against the defense is next week. Go Broncos!

The offense did look like it was starting to click. Throw out the 1st and 4th quarters and they looked like we have all wanted them to look.

I look for a complete game next week.

We will need it.

Good job Broncos!!!!!!!

Comment

• Would you like it for here or to go sir?
                      XBL: The1Executioner

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncos4tw
                        .. stop with the hate already. Just because a fan think Plummer is playing horribly, there is no need to bash them. Jake has played incredibly poorly thus far this year, to say otherwise is to admit you are wearing homer glasses so thick, that they weigh 19 pounds.

Jake is not playing well. He is choking, and against a solid O, we are doomed. We need more O.
                        We have shut down some solid O's already. With this defense, Plummer manages the game well and we are looking really good right now.

Comment

• I agree We need more O.
                          That includes other players.
                          I'm tired of Jake getting all the blame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorcust
                            Jake is a problem. Yet, one that hasn't cost games yet, so I'm not complaining.

I love how people want to call Jake god and make a big deal out of a small bit of support. Whoever thought a guy who threw 2 picks also threw a TD?

I guess people that fail never have success either.
                            At what point will you become concerned? When we get massacred in a playoff game, 28-3?

Take off the blinders, this guy sucks. If we win anything, it will be in spite of him, not because of him. If you think throwing 2:1 int's to TDs is a good thing, you need remedial football instruction.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncos88
                              Guys where i am at the game wasn't aired on TV... heard about the game, but what was it exactly that Jake did?
                              Unfortunately Jake simply put on a Bronco uniform. That is enough for some of these people to let lose.

Jake's interception ended up being 7 points off the turnover.
                              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncFanIN
                                Last I checked, Plummer is part of the Broncos, not a seperate entity...

5-1 and counting!

Amen to that sister!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X