This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
    You have absolutely no proof that we won't win a Superbowl so I don't know where your getting all this crap from.
    Well god, I don't have PROOF... then I say we should start Champ Bailey at Running Back. You have no PROOF that's a bad idea, correct?

Comment

• Watch out for flying trophies!!!

My adopted Bronco is Chris Kuper. Huzzah!

I am the raid leader for this World of Warcraft guild. Yay us!

Comment

• Congratulations Broncs Fans, you have something to be happy about, while my boys have a 2 game LOSING streak, and we have New Orleans next...in the Dome...Damn, damn, damn, damn.

Comment

• WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! LET'S GO DEFENSE! and our defensive line has got a ton of sacks this year. we haven't had to use our punt block formation more than a few times. darrent had a great game today, to make up for his subpar performance last game

Comment

• If GD just gets a bit too suffocating for some of you, and you would actually like to enjoy a win and celebrate with fellow fans, head over to the new forum and let the saddos who can never be happy about anything fight it out to their heart content in this mad old place we call GD.

Orange glasses rule

Comment

• Originally posted by broncsx3
              Well god, I don't have PROOF... then I say we should start Champ Bailey at Running Back. You have no PROOF that's a bad idea, correct?
              I never stated that he would be a bad or good idea

Where are you pulling this crap from?

Comment

• Fourth 10 point win in a row, I'm happy, but looking around the board it would seem that I'm in the minority.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncos4tw
                  It's not Jake though. He is a football GOD. The picks were clearly not his fault. Our offensive problems are in no particular order:

1. The weather (wind, rain etc.)
                  2. Our recievers. Dropped passes, Rod now sucks, etc.
                  3. Poor playcalling. Our coaches clearly suck.
                  4. Bad luck. The bounces are just not going our way this season!

I mean, I realize we should dominate teams such as the 0-4 raiders and 1-4 Browns. And sure, they both had a chance to comeback and make a game of it in the fourth. But it's NOT JAKE'S FAULT!! Stop blaming Jake. He is a diety, deal.
                  wow.amazing i can't wait to see more posts like these.
                  elway going to save the broncos again.yes!

Comment

• Every win is a good win. With the Bolts falling in KC, we now in sole possesion of 1st Place in the West. Woot Woot!

The Colts next week will be a true test of the defense.

GO BRONCOS!!!
                    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

• well i agree, but also i think slight negativity and positive reinforcement is how good teams can just get better. are the broncos winning? yes... are the broncos perfect? HELL NO

as fans we have to debate about what will make our team get better.

SIG MADE BY ME!!

my myspace: www.myspace.com/italian2sta11ion
                      MY CUSTOM RINGTONES: http://djdraggytones.mstore.xingtone.com

Comment

• what the hell do you expect???

the stadium and the city is high enough so that its always being pounced upon by the sky...

you didnt know that??

not all the fans are like that...

but yah...

it can get a tad bad at times...

sigpic

Comment

• The Broncos true test comes next week. If we have a game like this next week and Manning dosen't capatailze on our mistakes, then we'll have nothing to worry. But until then, hats off to our running game and our Defense for winning our games for us.

Comment

• To all of you Plummer Naysayers

Eat it.

What a game by Jake Plummer.

Comment

• They just interviewed Javon Walker on Channel 4, and he said this offense is still a work in progress because of all of the new guys.

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

• Originally posted by Chidoze
                                Shouldnt you be busy eating your crow Neversummer672???
                                I did in my other fourm

Comment

Working...
                                X