This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Summerz
    I have not read the thread, just want to say good game!
    I don't expect perfection.
    You don't want to read it, you might think we'd lost
    The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
    BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
    You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

• Originally posted by Denver Native
      They just interviewed Javon Walker on Channel 4, and he said this offense is still a work in progress because of all of the new guys.
      Seems to be a common thread that most of the coaches and players have been saying for weeks now.
      The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SPLITTINGBUNS
        I will take Cutler over Plummer anyday
        you can take who ever you want but ay the end of the day you can't take that W away,GO BRONCS

Comment

• Originally posted by Pathogen
          Eat it.

What a game by Jake Plummer.
          What? He didn't impress me much today!
          If you love NFL stats and history
          pro-football-reference.com
          jt-sw.com/football

Comment

• Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
            I never stated that he would be a bad or good idea

Where are you pulling this crap from?
            You never stated that "he would be a bad or good idea"

Who is the "he" you are referring to? Who said you said anyone was a good or bad idea?

You brought up the silly point of "proof" when nothing, NOTHING, is proveable. No one has proof for any opinion on this board. So by your logic, every single opinion on this board is crap.

Comment

• Nothing to get excited about.

But a win is a win is a win is a win.

He did some things that could have helped us lose, but several things he could did that did help us win.

Once he starts costing us games, I'll be concerned. Otherwise, go Broncos.
              sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
              Denver Broncos General Manager

Comment

• B Marsh had a couple of good catches out there. He sure looked a lot bigger than their D back. I wanna see him get used more too.
                Looked like Rod was getting open, more so than last game. Cleveland did do a good job of disguising the coverage on the slants, so we need to run something else out of that pattern to be keeping the other d honest.

Comment

• Originally posted by anton1287
                  im no saying you are wrong....

but here is my point of view...

you cant compare how we played against the browns, the ravens, the chiefs... to how we will play against the colts...

in the end...

if we turn up on gameday and just get enough points to win then we got what we are here for...

the way i see a win is thainking that against that team we did enough...

i dont doubt we will do enough to win again next week...

they will be different curcamstances...

but if we stop the colts and score a few then we win right??

No argument there. A win is a win. I'm saying that it seems that we have been keeping the scores low and at times we have had big opportunites including the momentum riding on ourside ands We didn't take advantage. I'm just stating we should you precaution when going against comeback teams as talented as the Patriots and the Colts who won't be so nice.
                  "No one can be told what the Matrix is....You have to see it for yourself"

sigpic

"Playoffs? Playoffs? Playoffs? I just hope we can win a freakin' game!"- Jim Mora- IND Colts

Comment

• Originally posted by tnedator
                    Seems to be a common thread that most of the coaches and players have been saying for weeks now.
                    Yep, and with that in mind - I WILL TAKE 5 - 1 at this point!!!!!

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

• Go broncos!!! this is the best fourm board to have Lets hope they roll over Indy

Comment

• Originally posted by RunnersParadise
                        wayy to mess up the defensive mojo
                        Actually, if the defense hadn't given up the garbage TD in NE, then they would have had a heck of a record, which Plummer would have just ruined.

As it is, they gave up the 7 points they have been averaging.
                        The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorcust
                          You don't have to reply to me.

Why am I happy? We won. It makes me happy when the Broncos win.

Nope, not all. Just not as bad as you make him out to be. Big difference. Tell me when you can handle that difference, someone disagreeing with you too.

He threw picks. People will say he threw 5 almost picks/picks, I will say he threw two picks. Example right there.

People also forget what he did good as well, I like to remind people of that because there are enough people throwing in hate that I see no reason to add more and more into the mix and make this place more chaotic.
                          I do not forget the good stuff, in fact I was cheering him on when he did toss it to Marsh for the score.

From that point on, he went into super-suck-mode, and pulled a game against the Browns (THE BROWNS!!!!!!) out by the skin of his teeth.

For you to step in at the end of the game with WTM, and start tossing around generalities (as you and he both did), about how happy we are that we almost lost, that we take some kind of sick joy in Jake smelling up the place, isn't accurate, not in the least. Especially not by me. I would love nothing more than for Jake to come out and throw for 400 and 5 TD's next week.

What I said about/to you may be out of line (and I will delete the last few posts now).

[SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

Comment

• Originally posted by Pathogen
                            Eat it.

What a game by Jake Plummer.
                            Yeah, I especially liked it when he tried to throw 5 INTs and let Cleveland back into the game.

Typical Plummer. Next time WATCH the games before you point out we should "eat it"

Comment

• Originally posted by ta500
                              Yeah just forget about his performance. He almost gave the game away. It was 17-0 Bailey just got an int and Cleveland looked DEAD. What does plummer do? In true plummer fashion he comes out and throws a pick letting the browns have field position inside the 20 and they get a TD. Next drive another terrible throw that just about results in an int if the defender had any hands. Defense comes to the rescue again then later plummer AGAIN almost throws another int right into the defenders hand, but again dropped by the defender. Plummer was just trying to give this game away. So sad that people can try to twist this around as if plummer isn't a choking POS. Sorry but the guy is just flat out terrible.

I couldn't have said it better myself. PLUMMER F'N SUCKS!!! He's playing like total ass right now. We are winning games IN SPITE of him not because of him and that's f'ed up.

I could handle Cutler going into Cleveland and performing like this, but a ten year vet with a 100 yard rusher and two stud WRs not to mention a pretty good O-line, playing like backup who's never played a real game before is just PATHETIC.

Once again, I love winning, but Plummer almost looks like he's being paid by the other team every week (except NE). He's throwing behind guys making Javon have to make great catches, he's stringing Rod out over the middle to get whacked, he's throwing to obviously well covered WRs (Kircus on his first pick).

We will not reach the Superbowl with a QB like this...he can't even manage a game! Until we get this bum outta town, we'll never fully recognize the potentail this team has.

I'm through being a fence sitter about Plummer, put me on the I want him gone bandwagon!

Comment

• Congratualtions?....?....I'm sorry, I have no positivety, but great job Denver, wish I could say the same thing about Baltimore but nope.

Comment

Working...
                                X