X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by broncsx3
    You never stated that "he would be a bad or good idea"

Who is the "he" you are referring to? Who said you said anyone was a good or bad idea?

You brought up the silly point of "proof" when nothing, NOTHING, is proveable. No one has proof for any opinion on this board. So by your logic, every single opinion on this board is crap.
    I'm sorry I meant to say it would be a good or bad idea.

And yes I do believe most stuff in the General Discussions is crap. :nono:

Comment

• a win is a win...here i'lll make it simplier I'll share some crow with you
      "No one can be told what the Matrix is....You have to see it for yourself"

sigpic

"Playoffs? Playoffs? Playoffs? I just hope we can win a freakin' game!"- Jim Mora- IND Colts

Comment

• 5-1 with a 5 game in a row. How can anyone not be happy.
        RIP Darrent Williams
        You know the difference between winners and losers?

Ya the score.

THE REPLACEMENTS

Comment

Typical Plummer. Next time WATCH the games before you point out we should "eat it"
          I watched the game...and I repeat myself.

Eat it.

Comment

• No one knows!

This is the kind of stuff that happens when people make predictions.
            I learned a long time ago not to do it. "Except the football pool."
            What will be will be.
            It's a waste of time and energy, just enjoy the games.
            Quit trying to out prove each other it's childish JMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by kratos_godofwar
              The Broncos true test comes next week. If we have a game like this next week and Manning dosen't capatailze on our mistakes, then we'll have nothing to worry. But until then, hats off to our running game and our Defense for winning our games for us.
              the recievers also had a great day!!!

javon and rod caught everything that came their way!!!

but yah...

it dont matter how..

but if we do enough against the colts next week we will win and i love that ican say that with real belief about the broncos... knowing that we are a damn awesome team and we find ways to win!!!

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ItalianSta11ion
                well i agree, but also i think slight negativity and positive reinforcement is how good teams can just get better. are the broncos winning? yes... are the broncos perfect? HELL NO

as fans we have to debate about what will make our team get better.

I agree 100%. Im definently not saying we should praise the team all the time. But when the majority of posts are about how horrible somebody or something is, it gets old really quick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snapping Turtle
                  I very much appreciate this thread and all of the ones like it. I would love to see every single person on this message board who is so anti-plummer go out and play/do any better.

Because we don't play in the NFL, that means fans who are playing these players millions of dollars can't critisize their play? The Bronco fans on the board want what is best for the team and many people have strong beliefs that Plummer isn't the guy who can win us the Lombardi Trophy. And the way he played today and this year as a whole, I'd have to agree.

Comment

• oh yeah...

baby T.O. got his first NFL TD!!!

:dance:

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I especially liked it when he tried to throw 5 INTs and let Cleveland back into the game.

Typical Plummer. Next time WATCH the games before you point out we should "eat it"

Maybe you should try another team to be your favorite one that scores alot of point but doesn't win games :hammer:
                      Official 2009 Adopt-A-Bronco:Moreno, Knowshon

Comment

• Anyone? I'm someone, and I'm not happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by KyLewin
                          Somehow the Ravens won with Trent Dilfer, if he can win one, anyone can.

Yea, but trent dilfer took care of the ball he did not turn it over like jake does. big difference there.

Comment

• Against a lowsy Defense today Plummer less then 50% completion, 1 TD, 2 INTs and he TRIED to throw at least 3 more.

Do you honestly think the Broncos with Plummer can win a Superbowl? And if you DO think that... is that because you trust Plummer to score or the defense to shut out the other team?

Comment

• Originally posted by Denver Native
                              Yep, and with that in mind - I WILL TAKE 5 - 1 at this point!!!!!
                              You and me both. It puts us in great position, going into a tough part of the schedule. While Cincy and Seattle look more beatable then they once did, Indy, Pitt and SD are still tough, so at least 6 of our remaining games will likely be real tough, and starting out 5-1 is a great way to get ready for that tough stretch.
                              The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DwnWith16UpWit6
                                Because we don't play in the NFL, that means fans who are playing these players millions of dollars can't critisize their play? The Bronco fans on the board want what is best for the team and many people have strong beliefs that Plummer isn't the guy who can win us the Lombardi Trophy. And the way he played today and this year as a whole, I'd have to agree.

Ding Ding Ding....and they ring the Jake v. Jay fight bell.

Comment

Working...
                                X