This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MyFav
    5-1 with a 5 game in a row. How can anyone not be happy.
    Because if Jake plays like this next week we will lose. I am happy to be 5-1 but I am worried as hell about next week because I am not sure if Jake can lead us to victory.

Comment

• Originally posted by Neversummer672
      Throw every stat out the window and we still won this game!!!! who cares if jake throws a pic, the only people that care about the record our the fans not the players. You people need to relax cutler is the future, Jake is the present you will all get your shot next year, but you cannot deny that Jake wins games for us and thats the most important statisic in the game of football. Relax and enjoy our wins instead of bringing this whole fourm down with negativity, lets all celebrate the broncos winning , and thank God were not like raiders
      Even Rod said "judge me on my wins and losses",Not on his individual performances!!!! it's what a true team player says!!!!!!
      Yep, it would be nice to be able to sit back and enjoy the win...
      The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SPLITTINGBUNS
        I will take Cutler over Plummer anyday
        And when he screws up?! then what. People make mistakes.

Comment

• Originally posted by tnedator
          Seems to be a common thread that most of the coaches and players have been saying for weeks now.
          Why let facts and what the coaches & players are saying get in the way of some good old fashioned bashing?

Actually I just looked at something. 12 games today, total winning margin was 125 points, or a fraction over 10 points per game........

IDENTICAL TO OUR MARGIN!!!!!!

Please, I wish someone would explain to me the difference between a 17-7 win and a 30-20 win.............it's still a win
          The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
          BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
          You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

• Originally posted by PatrickdaDookie
            The sky is always falling in Denver.
            No truer statement has ever been spoken on this forum.

As long as I have been a Bronco fan ('85) the sky has been falling.
            The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoABQ
              Maybe you should try another team to be your favorite one that scores alot of point but doesn't win games :hammer:
              No thanks, I'll stick with the team I've loved my whole life.

But when someone comes on at says that a QB throwing for 200 yards, 1 TD, 2 INTs... trying to throw 3 more ints... and completing less then 50% of his passes against one of the worst defenses in the NFL is "proving all the naysayers wrong" I have to point out how .. well... dumb that is.

The Broncos won, again, inspite of Plummer not because of him. Glad the Broncos won... but as a Broncos fan my season aspirations are more then beating the Cleveland Browns. Clearly you, a true Broncos fan, are satisfied with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncsx3
                Against a lowsy Defense today Plummer less then 50% completion, 1 TD, 2 INTs and he TRIED to throw at least 3 more.

Do you honestly think the Broncos with Plummer can win a Superbowl? And if you DO think that... is that because you trust Plummer to score or the defense to shut out the other team?
                Yes the Broncos can win with Plummer in the Superbowl.

Not only do I trust Plummer to score but I expect the whole team to contribute to that and the defense to play well.

Comment

• I don't care how we performed.....5-1 Baby!!!
                  Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• damn... if you got excited by Jake this game then you got some problems.. he didnt look really efficient to me....

Comment

• Broncos ftw!!

Give up the negativity. We're 5-1 folks. Be proud!!!

Comment

• Eh, I guess you are entitled to your opinion. I think the majority of us feel otherwise.

Comment

• Originally posted by tnedator
                          No truer statement has ever been spoken on this forum.

As long as I have been a Bronco fan ('85) the sky has been falling.

I wasnt even born yet....but I was still a Bronco's fan

Comment

But when someone comes on at says that a QB throwing for 200 yards, 1 TD, 2 INTs... trying to throw 3 more ints... and completing less then 50% of his passes against one of the worst defenses in the NFL is "proving all the naysayers wrong" I have to point out how .. well... dumb that is.

The Broncos won, again, inspite of Plummer not because of him. Glad the Broncos won... but as a Broncos fan my season aspirations are more then beating the Cleveland Browns. Clearly you, a true Broncos fan, are satisfied with that.

Agree with you on this one

Comment

way to say it

Comment

• Originally posted by Pathogen
                                Broncos ftw!!

Give up the negativity. We're 5-1 folks. Be proud!!!
                                I'm so proud of you guys, haha ..... I can not crack a smile to save my life. Won't be able to on next Sunday either.

Comment

Working...
                                X