This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AntiSteeler
    I'm so proud of you guys, haha ..... I can not crack a smile to save my life. Won't be able to on next Sunday either.
    The only way you can be happy is to join the denver side gauranteed to make you happy

Comment

• sad

Originally posted by broncos_mtnman
      Not even you can compare McNabb's ONE bad game today to Jake's 5 bad games.

One's an abberation.

Jake's making it a way of life.

No. it's your way of life.

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho

note to you noob.....
        New to the forums, but an old football fan. "note to you noob" is the best you can do?

Next time, try an intelligent reply.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pathogen
          Yeah. He does. We're 5-1.

Sure, he hasn't played his best....but he has the rest of the season to prove the Cutlerites wrong.
          DAMN RIGHT WE ARE 5-1!!!!

but in the end its notabout proving anyone wrong...

its about winning the big one and giving the time needed for jay to develop into what we all hope he can be!!!

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
            Honestly though I want peoples opinions.

Do you honestly think putting in Cutler against the Colts would be a good idea?
            Interesting question. As a Jake supporter, I think we can get the job done. But you never know about a rookie and whether he could handle the pressure of this game as his first start. Or do you mean only if we go down 14+ points?
            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
              Honestly though I want peoples opinions.

Do you honestly think putting in Cutler against the Colts would be a good idea?
              I dont think Indy's D is something to be feared compared to others that we are facing.
              sigpic

http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_1804775

Comment

• Originally posted by Neversummer672
                The only way you can be happy is to join the denver side gauranteed to make you happy
                No thanks, I'm a true fan of the Ravens, and will always stick with them, even if they do lose the rest of their games this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Neversummer672
                  I did in my other fourm
                  Ha ha. Was it all you expected?
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by GuitarJ
                    I dont think Indy's D is something to be feared compared to others that we are facing.

They are not. Coming into today, I think they had the worst run D in the league. Perhaps that is why we threw the ball 41 times today. A little warm up for next week...or trying to throw off the Colts game plan and run all over them. Run the ball 41 times....250 yards rushing...that would be nice.

Comment

• well yeah i Mean i said denver would get twenty points or more and they didn't, but honestly I could care less ,just doing what i said I would do

Comment

• Originally posted by Summerz
                        No. it's your way of life.
                        No. It's get a life...........remember?
                        sigpic

http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_1804775

Comment

• Originally posted by AntiSteeler
                          I'm so proud of you guys, haha ..... I can not crack a smile to save my life. Won't be able to on next Sunday either.

I bet you cracked a smile today when PItt lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by GuitarJ
                            But we are facing the Colts offense which isn't something to be looking overlooking, imo we have a better chance at beating the Colts with Plummer. Since he did play in the games we've played the Colts in the years past.

Comment

• I'm confident with the team. =)

My adopted Bronco is Chris Kuper. Huzzah!

I am the raid leader for this World of Warcraft guild. Yay us!

Comment

• GEEEEZZ, I am so glad I watched the game, because if I had not, and came on here to read some of the posts after the game, I would have THUNK we lost :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick:

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

Working...
                                X