X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Emancipator
    It's was a good win.

Also, it is a good thing I watched the game cause if I didn't I would have thought we lost when I logged into Broncomania this evening.
    LMAO! I can see why you would think that!
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

It's so many fans on broncomania that know completely nothing about football.
      Truly laughable.
      lmfao Too much madden.

Comment

• Originally posted by diesel51
        I'll try not to be so long winded.....

But, let me play devil's advocate here(boy I don't like the sound of that)

If Shanahan does switch to Cutler during this season, what will this board turn into?

Will Cutler lovers/Plummer haters rub it into fellow Bronco fans?

If Cutler plays poorly, will Plummer lovers(I don't think anyone hates Cutler yet) bash Cutler lovers/Plummer haters for the move?

If Plummer wins Super Bowl does the hate for him end? Does it?

If Cutler plays better than Plummer but for reasons unkown, the Broncos fade, will he be hated as well?

What is going to happen on this board?

Will members leave?

Will members be banned?

Will the board shut down entirely like the Miami Dolphin board?

Just curious where the hate is going to wind up.
        Who really cares what happens here on this board? It is only a message board!
        If you love NFL stats and history
        pro-football-reference.com
        jt-sw.com/football

Comment

• [QUOTE=diesel51]I'll try not to be so long winded.....

If Shanahan does switch to Cutler during this season, what will this board turn into?

QUOTE]

They'll turn into lovers of a losing football team. And they'll still blame Jake for it.
          Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

• Plummer is who we thought he was.

And the defense let him off the hook!!

At least he's playing better than Edgerrin James.
            John and TD should get their own wing in Canton.

Comment

• Originally posted by diesel51
              I'll try not to be so long winded.....

If Cutler plays poorly, will Plummer lovers(I don't think anyone hates Cutler yet) bash Cutler lovers/Plummer haters for the move?

If Plummer wins Super Bowl does the hate for him end? Does it?

If Cutler plays better than Plummer but for reasons unkown, the Broncos fade, will he be hated as well?

What is going to happen on this board?

Will members leave?

Will members be banned?

Will the board shut down entirely like the Miami Dolphin board?

Just curious where the hate is going to wind up.
              Speaking for myself...I will support the Denver Broncos and whoever their QB is if we are winning.

Jake is a proven winner since coming here and a hard player therefore he gets my support.

Jay will get the same if he can continue the winning tradition we are all accustomed to having as fans.

There will always be Jakesters and Jaysters....

The thing is, the majority of us are fans and support our team. The minority of people here support parts of the team and not some players on the team.

The difference between the minority and majority is the majority understands its a TEAM game. The minority thinks otherwise.

:2cents:

Comment

• How can you people still defend this guy?

Comment

• I'm glad we won but I would give the offense a C+ for a grade mainly because the second int did lead to Cleveland scoring a td on our defense.
                  John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

• I suspect that a great many cutler fans will handle it with class and not rub people's noses in it (there will, naturally, be exceptions to that and they will be highly annoying). On the other side, there will be a few Plummer fans who will gripe about it, but again, by and large most will accept it as the coach's decision and be fine with the move as they've only been supporting the starter anyway.

If Jay comes in and things stay either the same or get better, everyone will be happy - even those who didn't like the move. If, however, Jay drops a game or two and is playing like a lot of rookies do when thrown in before they are ready (and he may or may not be ready), then there will be a backlash from the Plummer supporters and the Cutler fans will simply use the "He's a rookie, we all knew he would play like this" excuse, either that or they'll find some way to blame Plummer.

If we miss the playoffs due in part to poor QB play, all hell will break lose, both on the boards and in the locker room.

Comment

• Originally posted by Breezer
                      Who really cares what happens here on this board? It is only a message board!
                      Sorry Breezer, but until they develope a ALL BRONCO, ALL THE TIME channel for my DirecTV, this is my access to everything Broncos.

So, I care.

I don't have the luxury of living in the Rockies, and getting all the news I want on the Broncos.

This is it.

So, again, I care.

Personal goals: GOAL WEIGHT = 250lbs
                      Weight loss needed for FGW = 120 lbs
                      Weight lost so far: - 24 lbs

Comment

It's so many fans on broncomania that know completely nothing about football.
                        Truly laughable.
                        Your right. I think it is the under 40 age group that leads the way. :nono:
                        As the great divide in America continues we are causing harm to our future generations by avoiding what needs to be done.

More people recognize Britney Spears than Dick Cheney.

Comment

• Originally posted by TXBRONC
                          I'm glad we won but I would give the offense a C+ for a grade mainly because the second int did lead to Cleveland scoring a td on our defense.
                          Now Now :nono:

I am sure we all are bummed about that but this is the Happy Place.
                          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

• BRILLIANT! CP to ya...

Now if you wanna crown his ass, crown it!

Er....
                            Last edited by WABronco; 10-22-2006, 06:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by watchthemiddle
                              The difference between the minority and majority is the majority understands its a TEAM game. The minority thinks otherwise.
                              Hate to call you out, but if you understood this, you wouldn't attribute a team's record to just one player.

Comment

• hypocrites

Well I think for one thing people need to stop expecting perfection.
                                And should Jay be brought in and not be perfect he will get the same treatment Jake has. Very sad.

I am a team supporter, this place has become worse than some *high school cliques I have seen.

Comment

Working...
                                X