Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was definetely a breath of fresh air. And did you guys notice that Lynch trotted all the way over to make sure the guy was OK too?
    The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Comment

• I saw that too!

Javon is a Great Guy!!

i remember i Hated Greenbay so therefore Hated Javon and didnt want him in Denver .. Shame on me!

but i am a HUGE fan of him!

love the taunts
      love his big play

and love the classiness!
      i was really happy to see that!

Comment

• Well....based off of this season, I would say that could be true.

Take the Pats for example. National TV, primetime, on the road against the patriots.

Offense played well.

All other games, did just enough to sneak by.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pathogen
          I watched the game...and I repeat myself.

Eat it.

Did we watch the same game? I saw the old Plummer. Inconsistent as ***, he will throw a beautiful pass and then another interception.

Comment

• That kind of act is a reflection of the player and the organization. Shanahan and his staff have always prided themselves in bringing in first class guys.

Javon is no different. Exceptional talent and good show of class today.

Comment

• Broncos are winnning because of the defense period
              Jake has many weapons on the offense and he is the link to put it all together. I would love Jake if I see him as a great qb. The problem is he is too damn inconsitent to be a champion. If I eat my words so be it. we'll see

Comment

• I don't think I've ever witnessed a player on any NFL team not show good sportsmanship when a player lay on the field injured.

Good that Javon showed good sportsmanship, but that is expected by every player.
                Emancipate your mind!
                The People's Poster

Comment

• Originally posted by Emancipator
                  I don't think I've ever witnessed a player on any NFL team not show good sportsmanship when a player lay on the field injured.

Good that Javon showed good sportsmanship, but that is expected by every player.
                  It was before my time but I think Jack Tatum ended someone's career with a hit and never said a word about it. I'm sure someone on here can recall it. Top?

Comment

• Is This One Of The Best Defenses In Denvers History

I remember the Crush Karl Meck, Simon Fletcher Atwater and Smith but I think This year might be one of the best I've ever seen. Elvis was a surprise to me. Kudos to Shanny for spotting him.

Comment

• Originally posted by LynchBailey2447
                      I must say i am deeply impressed with Javon, he taunts here and there, but he is damn classy and respectful, once Dexter(i think?) Got injured he leaned over talked to him and called for the medical staff, i think thats real classy, and the broncos team as a whole, al wilson went over to him, john lynch, im really proud of this team, win or lose, it might be just me, and i dont care if it is, but id take class and respect over winning anyday.
                      Winning > Everything...

I like players with swagger, actually, I love players with swagger. You can have respect for the other player, but what players don't? We just have a little more of it.

Tatum pulled up a celebration too, I like it... Makes me feel like we're back in the Portis-Sharpe days
                      sigpic

Comment

• yea I agree with you up until the point of class and respect over winning.. I dont care how much class you have you're not going to have respect if you can't win a ball game.

Comment

• It was before my time but I think Jack Tatum ended someone's career with a hit and never said a word about it. I'm sure someone on here can recall it. Top
                          I'm sure the fact he didn't say anything about it doesn't mean he showed poor sportsmanship. (I'm sure he didn't gloat over the fact he injured someone either.)
                          Last edited by Emancipator; 10-22-2006, 07:55 PM.
                          Emancipate your mind!
                          The People's Poster

Comment

• Originally posted by Emancipator
                            I'm sure the fact he didn't say anything about it doesn't mean he showed poor sportsmanship. (I'm sure he didn't gloat over the fact he injured someone either.)
                            I guess if it was me I would feel bad about it if I were to end someone's career but you have a point.

Comment

• Stephen Alexander

I don't know about the rest of Bronco Country but I have been deeply dissapointed with Stephen Alexander. Today I saw him get completly blown up numerous times when he was run blocking which in result stopped the runningback in the backfield. And this has been going on all year! Not to mention his absence in the passing game.

Comment

• Join the club!

Comment

Working...
                                X