X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BroncoFanCam
    replied
    Originally posted by JakeGirl
    I think the offense tends to do this - it was true last year as well. We seem to play our best vs the better competition. WHich should hopefully make for a great game next week vs our nemesis the Colts.

NICE WIN BRONCOS!!!!!
    If we do, that's good news for next week. because so far we have played nothing but garbage, with scatterings of talent here and there.

Leave a comment:

• Lorcust
    replied
    Uninspired? Maybe.

Leave a comment:

• WABronco
    replied
    Ummm...perhaps we're all a bit conditioned by all the "me players" in the league, but to me that's only human nature. Props to Javon for being human...

Leave a comment:

• ItalianSta11ion
    replied
    yeah... i really like watching that too

Leave a comment:

• ROCKIES
    replied
    Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
    I wonder what would've happened if this board was around when the 49'ers vs Broncos superbowl was on.

Can you say nuclear bomb!
    You got that right Quadriple X Bronco! lol

Leave a comment:

• atomicbloke
    replied
    Originally posted by LynchBailey2447
    I must say i am deeply impressed with Javon, he taunts here and there, but he is damn classy and respectful, once Dexter(i think?) Got injured he leaned over talked to him and called for the medical staff, i think thats real classy, and the broncos team as a whole, al wilson went over to him, john lynch, im really proud of this team, win or lose, it might be just me, and i dont care if it is, but id take class and respect over winning anyday.
    Amen! Good observation.

Leave a comment:

• Drunk Bronco
    replied
    he sucked,he couldnt get open

Brandon Marshall is better

Kircus should go back to subway.......

I like him as a 4WR

Leave a comment:

• KillerBs
    replied
    Javon and his sportsmanship....

I must say i am deeply impressed with Javon, he taunts here and there, but he is damn classy and respectful, once Dexter(i think?) Got injured he leaned over talked to him and called for the medical staff, i think thats real classy, and the broncos team as a whole, al wilson went over to him, john lynch, im really proud of this team, win or lose, it might be just me, and i dont care if it is, but id take class and respect over winning anyday.

Leave a comment:

• PatrickdaDookie
    replied
    He was on the field a lot, but not much thrown his way. He wasn't really open on the interception - it was more of a desperation throw.

At least he's still blocking well. =)

Leave a comment:

• tnedator
    replied
    He barely showed himself other than on the first pick that was intended for him, but where the DB had position. He attempted a couple downfield blocks, but I don't recall him catching a ball or being thrown to any time other than that pick.

Leave a comment:

• RBDynasty
    replied
    Originally posted by Grover
    I had to work and didn't see the game. Seems like Kircus got thrown to a bit today but not many (any?) catches.
    How did he look out there?
    I don't believe he had any catches. The only times I saw him on the field were when he threw a block for Javon and another where he was overthrown in the endzone.

Leave a comment:

• Grover
    replied
    How did Kircus look today?

I had to work and didn't see the game. Seems like Kircus got thrown to a bit today but not many (any?) catches.
    How did he look out there?

Leave a comment:

• JakeGirl
    replied
    Do the Broncos play down/ up to the level of the competition?

I think the offense tends to do this - it was true last year as well. We seem to play our best vs the better competition. WHich should hopefully make for a great game next week vs our nemesis the Colts.

NICE WIN BRONCOS!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• tnedator
    replied
    Originally posted by KyLewin
    Hmm, I didn't know that "almost Ints" count now. Is this the rule that was created after last year when he didn't throw any for so long and we all had to hear about how lucky he was and how he "should" have been picked off so many times? DBs drop ints all the time, generally they're DBs because they can't catch in the first place. If you're going to start counting "almost," then we should count the pass to Rod in the endzone as an "almost TD," or does it not work that way?
    Yes, in '04 when he had the 20 INTs and at least 5 of them were tipped balls and bad breaks, the part line was "it was an INT, it doesn't matter how it happened, we don't count the near INTs, blah, blah". Then, in '05 when he throws only 7 INTs all year and goes 227 passes without throwing one, the pary line changed to, "yes, he hasn't thrown an INT in over 200 passes, but that is only because he is lucky and he is throwing up passes that should be intercepted, but the DBs are dropping them."

It's called the "Close of the moment" whatever they have to say to 'sell' their belief that Jake is the worst thing to ever happen to the Broncos.

Leave a comment:

• lancane
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonSteele
    You are exaggerating his "potential" interceptions. I agree he had a bad game, but support the guy. You claim to be a Bronco fan yet hate the leader of our offense on a winning team. You probably wanted to bench Bailey and Lynch after their first seasons too. Even if you deny it I won't believe you. You have no credibility.
    He is not the leader, that would be Rod Smith... "Smith is the leader, the heart and soul of the team" - Jake Plummer 2004

He does not want to be the leader because too much would reside on his shoulders, someone should have explained the details of the position, oh wait Shanahan did...

I support the Broncos, and it does not mean we must support Jake or anyone we feel is not a good representative of this organization or someone better overall. I will go with Wade Phillips...did many of us support him? You would find it hard pressed to find anyone that will say they did...if they did they are hardcore homers!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X