This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AlWilsonizKING
    Nate Jackson is PISSED that people are booing and not supporting Jake and so quick to jump ship on a guy who's done so much for this organization. Give the guy a break. Because is he's not getting the support he needs he won't play to his ability because of the pressure.

WAY TO PUT IT N.J.!!!!!!

PEACE!!!
    Unfortunately, bad performances tend to sway the masses toward other options. Plummer just plain and simply had another average to below average game. Granted it wasnt all his fault, but he needs to perform regardless.
    sigpic

Comment

• Simply put, that was the ugliest game ive seen all year.

So far the Broncos dont deserve to go to the playoffs unless they change their ways, and thats improving the running game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Domostick
        You have got to be kidding me. The offense had the ball for 24 minutes. 24 minutes!!! If I was on the field for 36 minutes of the game I would be glad to only give up 19 points even though the Chiefs offense controlled the game.
        Defense couldn't stop the Chiefs at the end when it was very important...If the defense was as good as advertised, they would have stopped them when they stopped them in the clutch. Poor defensive calls on 3rd down plays...inability to adjust.

Our defense has gone up against many top offenses, and have shownt aht they are not that good.

Our defense allowed two 80 plus yard drives that resulted in scores...

If our defense was that good, I don't think that that happens on you.

People have got to realize that our defnse isn't that great, the same as people realized that Jake is playing like crap, but you can't balme the whole loss on him.
        Last edited by Snk16; 11-23-2006, 10:08 PM.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
        2. Taxes
        3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

• Has Plummer given us anything to be happy about?

Originally posted by AlWilsonizKING
          Nate Jackson is PISSED that people are booing and not supporting Jake and so quick to jump ship on a guy who's done so much for this organization. Give the guy a break. Because is he's not getting the support he needs he won't play to his ability because of the pressure.

WAY TO PUT IT N.J.!!!!!!

PEACE!!!
          honestly He hasnt. He's been sub par ever since Cutler came on the team. Its like he just gave up and is not picking up his game. He'll be lucky to get signed anywhere next year after this season. HE played piss poor and prolly wont be on another Professional team next year. His career is prolly done after this game. Might as well pack it up Jake and retire because you lost the heart to play like a true champion, Getting scared over a rookie and playing like one yourself.

He's given us nothing to be happy about or to have us priase him for playing well.
          The defense did enough but our offense couldnt convert 3rd downs when we need them.

If our defense was so bad how come the score isnt 48 to 10? 10 to 19 is still catchable if someone can actually convert the BIG plays but everyone doesnt want to blame Jake.

They blame the running game. Hard to run when theres 8 or 9 in the box we dont have premium talen like the chargers do or kc. we got good talent in Mike bell and Nash.

Shannahan's plug and plays, this disrupts the rythm of the run and other aspects.
          He's only doing this because Plummer cant perform so he has to try something without pulling out Plummer.

D-Line. Just enough so the Offence can catch up and win it. They won most of our 7 games they are tired and showing fatigue can you blame them for poor performances when it was always them pulling Plummer's ass out of the fire. I think you cant.

Special teams. Needs help not really plummer's fault. Oh wait yea he cant convert the 3rd downs witch leads us to having to punt on the 4th down right. Since we dont have a really good leg as our kicker it makes our kicker look like crap.

Nuf said Plummer is gone sadly it took another loss to get that across the mind of the coaching staff. Plummer might as well retire because sadly i think no one will take him unless they hope in getting a good QB in another 2 years.
          Last edited by BroncoKazuki; 11-23-2006, 10:25 PM.
          McDaniles Career as a failure of a Head Coach is being fulfilled. Termination of McFailure has happen.

Rejoice Bronco Fans we have taken our team back, but at a heavy cost.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoKazuki
            They blame the running game. Hard to run when theres 8 or 9 in the box we dont have premium talen like the chargers do or kc. we got good talent in Mike bell and Nash.
            8 or 9 huh?

yeah right

Anyway, LJ sure seemed to tear right through our 8 man front 200+ rushing yards for them. Like 30 for us

Thats all Jake's fault?

I'm ready for the switch, if we get 30 yards against Seattle, you'll be asking why the run game isnt helping cutler.
            dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

• Originally posted by Return of Lava
              8 or 9 huh?

yeah right

Anyway, LJ sure seemed to tear right through our 8 man front 200+ rushing yards for them. Like 30 for us

Thats all Jake's fault?

I'm ready for the switch, if we get 30 yards against Seattle, you'll be asking why the run game isnt helping cutler.

We dont have premium running talent like LJ that can actually move around and find holes.

Mike Bell and Nash are good but they need to say in longer then 5 or 10 carries.
              Only reason why Shannahan pulls them out is because Plummer cant convert the downs. that messes up any real rythm in our running game.

If cutler comes in and either nash or mike stays in for more then 5 or 10 carries we'll prolly see a rythm going for our running game.

we only use 20 plays of course they expect the run every single time and they clog our routes for the run. Were too predictable and thats because Plummer is only given 20 plays to use.
              McDaniles Career as a failure of a Head Coach is being fulfilled. Termination of McFailure has happen.

Comment

• new here...Hiya ya'll

my 2 cents

Okay no matter who we have as our QB, the fan's support is major..when people are talking about how suck ass Jake Plummer is before he even plays the game is just wrong..We need to support the decision of the coach and the team. I think, as a whole, the whole Bronco team, offense and defense really sucked tonight against the Chiefs. I am a season ticket holder and go to every home game, even got drawn for last year's SuperBowl if the Broncos would have went..bummer there..I even went to the exhibition game in Sydney, Australia, when the Super Bowl Champions, the Broncos, defeated the Chargers..... But anyways...

Jay Cutler is a good player...He should have been allowed to play a few quarters here and there in a tight knit situation just so he could get the experience of a high pressured game.. I dont think it is fair that people blame Plummer for the way the SD and the KC games went..It was the whole team that could have done so much better..And I dont think it would be wise to put a new QB muchless a rookie QB in some serious upcoming games. Like I said in another thread, people are looking for another John Elway, a miracle man to save us and keep us in the light for the SuperBowl..The playoffs are ruthless and we need someone with experience in those games...Man, I wish we had JE still...The Mile High Magician..damn, long time since ive said that name...

Anyways, will still be true, blue and orange til I cant understand football anymore..

take care all

GO BRONCOS
                Last edited by trublunorng; 11-23-2006, 11:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by trublunorng
                  new here...Hiya ya'll

my 2 cents

Okay no matter who we have as our QB, the fan's support is major..when people are talking about how suck ass Jake Plummer is before he even plays the game is just wrong..We need to support the decision of the coach and the team. I think, as a whole, the whole Bronco team, offense and defense really sucked tonight against the Chiefs. I am a season ticket holder and go to every home game, even got drawn for last year's SuperBowl if the Broncos would have went..bummer there..I even went to the exhibition game in Sydney, Australia, when the Super Bowl Champions, the Broncos, defeated the Chargers..... But anyways...

Jay Cutler is a good player...He should have been allowed to play a few quarters here and there in a tight knit situation just so he could get the experience of a high pressured game.. I dont think it is fair that people blame Plummer for the way the SD and the KC games went..It was the whole team that could have done so much better..And I dont think it would be wise to put a new QB muchless a rookie QB in some serious upcoming games. Like I said in another thread, people are looking for another John Elway, a miracle man to save us and keep us in the light for the SuperBowl..The playoffs are ruthless and we need someone with experience in those games...Man, I wish we had JE still...The Mile High Magician..damn, long time since ive said that name...

Anyways, will still be true, blue and orange til I cant understand football anymore..

take care all

GO BRONCOS
                  You should post more often. Very sound and well thought post!!
                  sigpic

Comment

We dont have premium running talent like LJ that can actually move around and find holes.

Mike Bell and Nash are good but they need to say in longer then 5 or 10 carries.
                    Only reason why Shannahan pulls them out is because Plummer cant convert the downs. that messes up any real rythm in our running game.

If cutler comes in and either nash or mike stays in for more then 5 or 10 carries we'll prolly see a rythm going for our running game.

we only use 20 plays of course they expect the run every single time and they clog our routes for the run. Were too predictable and thats because Plummer is only given 20 plays to use.
                    Who are you gonna blame next week there Jawarki?

Comment

• Originally posted by stnzed
                      Who are you gonna blame next week there Jawarki?
                      Shannahan does swich them out too much. What rythm do we have, we cant convert when we need the downs. Plummer has a bad arm and dismalaim. Without a solid QB we cant have a sold RB. Gotta give the Defense something to sweat about ! Right?
                      If we cant go air, go ground, if we cant get it done on the ground, go air.
                      When the opposing defense comes it just this...

Its denver... they are gonna run... lets crowd the box and stop their run dont worry Plummer cant throw so no need to worry about plays in the air... he'll prolly end up giving us the ball with good field position... or we can stuff them and get good field position when they punt... their special teams is more of a joke then Plummer is..

Comment

Shannahan does swich them out too much. What rythm do we have, we cant convert when we need the downs. Plummer has a bad arm and dismalaim. Without a solid QB we cant have a sold RB. Gotta give the Defense something to sweat about ! Right?
                        If we cant go air, go ground, if we cant get it done on the ground, go air.
                        When the opposing defense comes it just this...

Its denver... they are gonna run... lets crowd the box and stop their run dont worry Plummer cant throw so no need to worry about plays in the air... he'll prolly end up giving us the ball with good field position... or we can stuff them and get good field position when they punt... their special teams is more of a joke then Plummer is..

Again....Who are you gonna blame when you don't have Plummer to $#!T on?

Comment

• Im just gonn watch the game

Originally posted by stnzed
                          Again....Who are you gonna blame when you don't have Plummer to $#!T on?
                          Im not gonna blame anyone. Jake is a season vet and has very little excuses to play the way he did these 11 games. Our offense didnt produce. Still since we rely on the run with no air how can we get it done when our run game is taken away. We'll have to wait to get a good RB hopefully we can we need one, or we can hope that Shannahan sticks to 1 RB this time around and hopefully he can pull it together.

Plummer is Plummer and he's a rollercoaster QB having a good season after a bad season.

Sure there will be blame to go all around but. Cant bench 'em all at least if we Put in Cutler we might see signs of life or it might just be another couple of years of rebild and hope we get a good team.

Thats the reason why i blame plummer is because there's no excuse for him to play the way he is playing he knows better, he's been in this game long enough to actually try to improve himself witch he has not.

Until something really ticks me off in the upcomming next season im gonna hold judgement on the whole team. When Cutler takes the field i want to see what this kid can do. Maybe thats what Denver needs is a spark and it "May" be Cutler or it "may not".

I hope that answers your question, oh and i never had it out for plummer to be gone from the season, I actually wanted Cutler to wait a year but Plummer's performace spurred me to think otherwise.

Comment

• Rotflmfao

Originally posted by BroncoKazuki
                            Im not gonna blame anyone. Jake is a season vet and has very little excuses to play the way he did these 11 games. Our offense didnt produce. Still since we rely on the run with no air how can we get it done when our run game is taken away. We'll have to wait to get a good RB hopefully we can we need one, or we can hope that Shannahan sticks to 1 RB this time around and hopefully he can pull it together.

Plummer is Plummer and he's a rollercoaster QB having a good season after a bad season.

Sure there will be blame to go all around but. Cant bench 'em all at least if we Put in Cutler we might see signs of life or it might just be another couple of years of rebild and hope we get a good team.

Thats the reason why i blame plummer is because there's no excuse for him to play the way he is playing he knows better, he's been in this game long enough to actually try to improve himself witch he has not.

Until something really ticks me off in the upcomming next season im gonna hold judgement on the whole team. When Cutler takes the field i want to see what this kid can do. Maybe thats what Denver needs is a spark and it "May" be Cutler or it "may not".

I hope that answers your question, oh and i never had it out for plummer to be gone from the season, I actually wanted Cutler to wait a year but Plummer's performace spurred me to think otherwise.

You should do stand up!

Comment

• Maybe i should

Originally posted by stnzed
                              You should do stand up!

Im sticking to my guns so try to retort agenst my ideas instea of writing little about my comments. So in your opinion whats wrong with this game,

is it the whole team in General?

is it Plummer?

Shannahan and his Coaching staff?

is it our Defense?

i'll leave our special teams out of the questions. We all know that needs a major overhaul.

DO you think our Woes will be Fixed with 1 player?

Do you think With plummer we can somehow salvage the season and get into the playoffs and choke again?

Besides Experience and the hard discovering of talent on our Offense and the woes of our Defense and Offensive Line. Can Plummer perform Better then he has his last 4 starts?
                              Can Cutler do any better?

so answer those questions i stated my view on what might help. I have not seen you refute my statements with your opinions.

Comment

Im sticking to my guns so try to retort agenst my ideas instea of writing little about my comments. So in your opinion whats wrong with this game,

is it the whole team in General?

is it Plummer?

Shannahan and his Coaching staff?

is it our Defense?

i'll leave our special teams out of the questions. We all know that needs a major overhaul.

DO you think our Woes will be Fixed with 1 player?

Do you think With plummer we can somehow salvage the season and get into the playoffs and choke again?

Besides Experience and the hard discovering of talent on our Offense and the woes of our Defense and Offensive Line. Can Plummer perform Better then he has his last 4 starts?
                                Can Cutler do any better?

so answer those questions i stated my view on what might help. I have not seen you refute my statements with your opinions.

Fair enough..............

It's not the whole team in general!

It is Plummer!

It is Shanahan and the coaching staff!

It is the defense!

It is the special teams! (kind of an oxymoron)

One player cannot fix all the problems!

At this point I do not think Plummer can turn it around (see the last answer), make the play-offs. But I do think he could do the latter if he could pull of the former.

Plummer COULD do better than his last 4 starts!

Cutler COULD do better!

I don't feel that my opinions are needed when you make statements like "The majority of the team wants Cutler" (Or something to that effect). I just wanted to know how you might know something like that.

To which you replied with "It has to be". Or something to that effect!

I also wanted to know who you'd blame next week when you don't have Plummer to $#!t on?

To which you replied with "Nobody". Or something to that effect.
                                Last edited by stnzed; 11-24-2006, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X