Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Game Day Thread:Week 13 2006 Seahawks vs Broncos (dedicated to BroncoFanCam)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Game Day Thread:Week 13 2006 Seahawks vs Broncos (dedicated to BroncoFanCam)

If Shanny wants to really jump start this offense and wants to start Jay on a winning tradition he needs to get Champ back in their as our #3 Wideout. Not only will it distract and confuse the deffense, but Champ against any number 3 CB in the league is a mismatch.
    sigpicPlease Help A die Hard Broncos Fan Out, And Share Or Pledge My Kickstarter Party Game "Help Wanted" http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...help-wanted-0/

It's not that I dont think Champ can be a good WR, but we can't afford to tire him our or get him hurt. Sorry, bad idea.

Comment

Originally posted by broncsx3
      It's not that I dont think Champ can be a good WR, but we can't afford to tire him our or get him hurt. Sorry, bad idea.
      The next 2 games our are season. IMO its a high risk high reward thing. And i guess im just one to throw the dice
      sigpicPlease Help A die Hard Broncos Fan Out, And Share Or Pledge My Kickstarter Party Game "Help Wanted" http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...help-wanted-0/

Comment

Originally posted by elwayfan2k
        If Shanny wants to really jump start this offense and wants to start Jay on a winning tradition he needs to get Champ back in their as our #3 Wideout. Not only will it distract and confuse the deffense, but Champ against any number 3 CB in the league is a mismatch.
        UMMMM NO
        sigpic

Comment

I do agree.
          A wise man once said "Remember to be yourself, or you might find yourself by yourself, and that aint cool. Any fool can learn from his or her mistakes, but it takes a wise person to learn from mistakes made by others. Persistance always overcomes resistance."

Comment

remember there is a reason most DB's don't play both ways.....DB is the most difficult position to play in football (other then qb some may argue).....and a DB NEEDS to be rested while the offense is on the field.....

yeah it would look cool for Champ to play a couple offensive plays.....but say he catches a long pass.....or goes a deep route and the ball is picked.....now hes tired.....and then baam....back on defense.....having to cover guys like Chad Johnson (or others).....

I'd rather him play what he is best at.....now a "#3" position that isnt VITAL enough to risk arguably the best corner ever.....to get hurt.....or more tired taking away from his coverage abilities.....
            "I'm also serious when I say: You can't stop Elvis Dumervil; you can only hope to contain him." -Peter King-

sigpic
            -The best in the business-

Comment

Id agree its not smart to put him in there as a full time number three. However I wouldntmind him doin it on maybe a very rare occasion in some situations, he could cause matchup problems cuz they have no scouting of him. In some game like the Cinci or Chargers game it may help to give him like two three plays maybe?

thats my take, dont amke him the number 3 but maybe as a trick pony for a few plays.
              Bronco fan from Packer Land.
              Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
              Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

well, if anyone can remember, we did put champ out at wr the first year he came here. And wat happned, he made the decesion easy for mike with a bunch of drops. Thats the reason he aint out their. Brandon marshall is our best option, he could be a stud real soon

Comment

Exactly, he would be pretty good but he would get too tired for his real position

B-Marsh owning Al Harris(Aka: the supposed most physical corner in the league)

Mock Draft:

**If Ellis/Dorsey fall**

1) Dorsey or Ellis(whoever falls)
                  2) Devin Thomas
                  4) Frank Okam
                  4) Beau Bell

**If Ellis/Dorsey dont fall**

1) Desean Jackson
                  2) Pat Sims or Trevor Laws(whoever falls)
                  4) Frank Okam
                  4) Beau Bell

Comment

The next 2 games our are season. IMO its a high risk high reward thing. And i guess im just one to throw the dice

Defense would take a significant hit for not even a sure rise in production on offense.

I see it as a high risk little reward, and a bad idea.

Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigal5651
                      well, if anyone can remember, we did put champ out at wr the first year he came here. And wat happned, he made the decesion easy for mike with a bunch of drops. Thats the reason he aint out their. Brandon marshall is our best option, he could be a stud real soon

Maybe i didnt get to see all the games, but the only pass i remember to Champ was his diving first down screen pass in that rout against the Chiefs
                      - how many more plays did he get?
                      sigpic

Comment

Ummm...no.
                        Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

What an idea!!

. . . And we could put Jake in as cornerback to take some of the pressure off Champ!

-----

Comment

Originally posted by bronxs
                            I do agree.
                            I agreed too

Comment

I'm a huge Georgia fan, and let me just tell you that Champ was an UNSTOPPABLE WR for the Bulldogs. And that was his 2nd position. I do not think he should be a WR for us though, too risky, and where would the defense be without him?

Comment

Working...
                              X