Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m honestly hoping this is just rust and Lock will be finding the end zone a ton. Either that or we’re really missing Sutton.
    Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
      Cam must hate playing the Broncos
      He has PTSD from SB50, and we're wearing road whities today too!

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• McMoney and Defense balling
        sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

• Defense is playing lights out today. One more quarter to hold. We have to keep our foot on the gas.
          Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Come on let’s get this game over before 3

Comment

• Originally posted by BR0NCOFANATIC View Post

How that be on the coaches? We've had multiple dropped passed in the endzone.
              You realize you quoted a post that was calling out decisions by the OC yea?

I recall one pass and it was not dropped...it was knocked out by the defender.

Other guy gets paid too
              Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post

Other guy gets paid too
                AO has to hold onto that though, he also let another one go right through his hands earlier in the game.

Comment

• Looked at the stats and says Albert O only has 2 catches? Thought he had 3

Comment

• NE playing the run on 1st down and we still get 3 yards.
                    Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post

Other guy gets paid too
                      He dropped two passes. The other was the high pass in the back of the endzone that went through his hands.
                      Go Hard or Go Home

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                        Cam must hate playing the Broncos
                        Cam say what?

Comment

• I see at least 8 wins if the team coaches and plays like this rest of season.
                          sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post
                            Before the game on the line I saw, the Pats were 9 point favourites. Anything can still happen but I think we can say they're unlikely to win by 9 points.
                            I never bet on or against the Broncos because I'm emotionally attached. But I saw the spread at 9.5 and really liked the points. Now using hindsight it looks like a great money line bet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Megalodon30 View Post
                              I’m honestly hoping this is just rust and Lock will be finding the end zone a ton. Either that or we’re really missing Sutton.
                              A few of those passes were on target, Abert O just droped them, if that was Faint they "might" not be dropped. It might just be Rookie/1st game butterfly from Robert O..

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post

AO has to hold onto that though, he also let another one go right through his hands earlier in the game.
                                Not surprised a rookie drafted pick 118 loses that battle myself. Would be surprised if he did have hands of steel vs vet defenders (specially NE coached DBs)

Comment

Working...
                                X