Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, we stole one but other then that there's still a lot of problems, mainly on offense

Comment

• If you'd have told me before the game the Broncos would come away with the W, I'd have been really happy.

However, the fact that this could have been a lot more comfortable and shouldn't have come down to a final play is frustrating.

Comment

• We got lucky, wow.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdhdiggs View Post

And some stickum for the pass catchers?
          Nah he's sending them the mini water bottles.
          sigpic
          The Bronco fan pledge;
          I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
          I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
          I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
          I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
          Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

• We won! We're dumb!
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
              Calling a TO......stay classy Pats.
              Lock hasn’t handled snaps under center very well so I can see why they’d call it

Comment

• Originally posted by Bootleg View Post
                That was a very brave play call. Luckily Cam missed his receiver.
                When the play started and I saw the 2 safeties blitzing I was like what are they doing?! The Pats also could’ve converted that. Regardless, I’ll take it!

Comment

• Is anyone else shaking or is it just me? Broncos games can NEVER end cleanly and always come down to the last few minutes

Comment

• Whew, that was scary at the end. Hope our offense can iron out the kinks but there were flashes of promise. Our defense balled out. Great win.
                    2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
                    Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
                      Calling a TO......stay classy Pats.
                      Like they have ever been that....

Good to give them a loss in Foxboro. Tom Brady would be rolling over in his grave... (You know if he was dead and stuff)
                      The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

• Man I love that Fangio sent the house on that 4th down!
                        sigpic
                        2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• That was a nail biter of a win that didn’t need to be. The two pics by Lock were terrible. But the drops throughout the game by the receivers is something that needs to be addressed heavily this week
                          #swapping

Comment

• It got ugly but we pulled it out. Get Hamler and fant back will helo. Fant and Albert O need to be on the field at the same time
                            sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• 6 Field Goals. Who knew that would be enough to win against NE*. Oh well. I’ll take it.

Comment

• We got to run the ball behind a fullback (Beck), near the goal line, I don't know why they never do. Get better in the redzone and this team is descent.

Comment

Working...
                                X