Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O still sucks. Sadly, Lock is not the answer but hey I'm beyond ecstatic in what we have with Ojemudia. We're a playoff team with an above avg QB.

Comment

• Originally posted by swingarm View Post
      Ok, we stole one but other then that there's still a lot of problems, mainly on offense
      Stole? more like, we didn't give one away for once.

Comment

• We would have been toast if the Patriots had 1 more practice day. We had 17 and still looked unprepared.

Comment

• That was like watching Brady in NE for many years. The Broncos did their best to hand the game away, but the Patriots did not take it.

Comment

• Why is everybody's picture a Bronco's logo?

Comment

• Yay Broncos!!!

Hubby is not happy with Washington.
              Administrator
              sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Testing 123
                sigpic
                2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• Wow, what fantastic Defence! If only we had an offense today. Still that was a real great win. Shaking all over! What spirit & togetherness. Love this team. Good evening from England.

Comment

• We need to send stickem to the WR.

Comment

• Originally posted by elway7777 View Post
                      O still sucks. Sadly, Lock is not the answer but hey I'm beyond ecstatic in what we have with Ojemudia. We're a playoff team with an above avg QB.
                      This....Lock is not the answer enough said. I have seen enough to think that we should not invest long term in the guy. Key word there before people bash me is long term. I don't think Lock is a franchise Qb. As the season goes on i expect more of you to come to the realization as well if you haven't already.
                      :go:

Comment

• McManus earned his money, We couldn't score a single TD, not that the Pats did better.

Still 2-3 better than 1-4
                        The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoyearound View Post

This....Lock is not the answer enough said. I have seen enough to think that we should not invest long term in the guy. Key word there before people bash me is long term. I don't think Lock is a franchise Qb. As the season goes on i expect more of you to come to the realization as well if you haven't already.
                          Really dont know what youre smoking. You guys are a joke

also this play calling isnt the best. do we not have a single play that can get us a few yards? too many deep balls this game

Comment

• Lost 10 years off my life in the fourth quarter but a win is a win.
                            sigpic

Comment

• I know a lot of us don’t feel great after this win....

But, imagine how Patriot fans feel, losing at home, to a 1 win team, when they’re only points were field goals.

Comment

• This team is hazardous to my mental health. Every Sunday is an ulcer waiting to happen. Lock is still a huge question mark, but to be fair, he hasn't even played a full season yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X