Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was tough coverage. Seems like no one was able to get open on 3rd and short. Disappointing how our drives have stalled with amazing field position
    2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
    Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

Comment

Definitely shouldve tried for the first down, especially with someone like Jeudy that should be able to get open whenever.

OR

Go for it on 4th. We arent winning this game with field goals

Comment

Why do we continue to throw deep? Would be nice to get a first down.

Comment

Field goals ain't gonna get it done fellas!

Comment

Originally posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
            I hate the deep shot on 3rd. Sometimes it works, but I like playing for another set of downs. We will need some TDs.
            I am ok going for it like that on 1st drive. When that does not work how about just getting the 1st down on the 2nd drive.

Our offensive planning and play calling has been bad all year imo
            Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

When it is 3rd and 2 and you only need 2 Yards for a 1st Down and You Throw A Long Bomb 💣 Once again Another Incompletion what is really going on with The Offense? Why Not Just Get The 2 Yards?

Comment

Originally posted by Bootleg View Post

He has to be the #1 re-signing priority, surely?
                Based on merit, he has to be a top priority. But realistically with the limited cap space we have and positional value, I think Bolles and Simmons are the more important re-signings, unfortunately.
                2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
                Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

Comment

Originally posted by Bootleg View Post

No wonder they're the least flagged team in the league with what they get away with.

Sucks to only get 3 there, but it's still been a positive start.
                  Give the Pats some credit ... they are the only team in the NFL that I have seen that talks about scouting refs and what they call and then not only teaching their players to exploit it but also calling plays to exploit it.

MAYBE other teams do it but the Pats are the only team I have seen where multiple coaches and players talk about it. Which means the Pats do it and do it in a way that empowers players to take advantage of it.
                  Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Need to clean up the 1st down run gains our defense keep giving up

Comment

Man we need a real MLB
                      sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
                        When it is 3rd and 2 and you only need 2 Yards for a 1st Down and You Throw A Long Bomb 💣 Once again Another Incompletion what is really going on with The Offense? Why Not Just Get The 2 Yards?
                        That's Shurmur being cute. 3-2, they won't be expecting a long pass...

He needs to stick with the fundamentals. Dictate to the defense and beat them at the LOS.

Comment

This is what McDaniels had in mind when he drafted Tebow for sure.
                          sigpic
                          2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Nice to see the DL get into the back field on a 1st down run

Comment

Now i like thatttttt sack!
                              sigpic
                              The Bronco fan pledge;
                              I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
                              I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
                              I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
                              I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
                              Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

oooo. hope he is ok.... But love that sack On Cam!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X