Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We couldn't have expected a better start... and their Oline is now more of a mess... hopefully we can capitalize..
    sigpic

Comment

• Dang didnt realize they were that far down the field already. Good thing for that sack

Comment

• I know it's early in the season but I do not see The Pats going far with Cam at the helm. He can make plays, but I think Stidham might be the better answer at some point.

Comment

• That was a good call

Comment

• Nice run Freeman. Finally a 3rd down conversion
            2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
            Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

Comment

• Strep throat from all the drinking?

Comment

• Nice to see the running game finally working in a first half

Comment

• I missed Lindsay so much
                  Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Originally posted by jdhdiggs View Post
                    Nice to see the running game finally working in a first half
                    Should pay dividends later in the game.

Comment

• Glad to see Freeman pounding out yards. They need to counter Lindsay with him more.

Comment

• Glad we’ve adjusted from deep throws on 3rd to getting a conversion. Relief! Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                          I know it's early in the season but I do not see The Pats going far with Cam at the helm. He can make plays, but I think Stidham might be the better answer at some point.
                          It it going to take a while for Cam to work through some of his issues. The Pats will make a quick decision on him based on his progress
                          Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• I like the gameplan on offense so far. Lots of running and trying to take shots deep. The Patriots haven’t really practiced for 2 weeks, stamina probably isn’t where it needs to be for them.

Comment

• Like big Os aggressiveness there...

Comment

• The potential for this offensive unit with all its pieces healthy is through the roof.

Comment

Working...
                                X