Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is just a Train Wreck Time To Bench Drew and Fire the OC AND The ST Coach Unacceptable However nothing will be done and we all get to embace the suck time and time again.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
      Lock is a bust
      Starting to see why nobody drafted him in the 1st

Comment

• We have found some wonderful new ways to lose today...
        sigpic

Comment

• And now chubb is hurt.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdhdiggs View Post

I think the roster is ok to good but when you don't have a QB and couches that continually out think themselves it's hard to see
            The coaching staff is atrocious I agree, but they aren’t the ones arm tackling and letting rookie RB run right through them. Hate this roster!

Comment

• Time to start scouting new QBs. I can’t watch this kid much longer.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                Lock is a bust
                He's not looking good but calling a QB bust with less than a full season is a hard call to make.

Comment

• People here have been on me about the criticism I've been saying.

Here you go.... this is all you need to see.

This team is pure garbage. Unfortunately I don't see Elway being let go but Fangio MUST go...

Unless you like failure year after year and being the Chiefs (bleep).

​​​​​

Comment

• Did someone tell Brandon McManus that hes not in Colorado and he should not just kick the ball into the endzone?

Comment

• Lock - See shades of Cutler in arrogance. But a lot less mental capability or throwing precision and decision.

Comment

• I tried drinking the Kool Aid before this game. I really did.

Comment

• Oh no a run, our kryptonite, You know along with passing, an o-line, reading the defense and the coaching staff.
                          The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                            We have found some wonderful new ways to lose today...
                            Innovative. That's all we are.

Comment

• Why did I have any hope in this team. Playing descent against mahomes, and yet still down a bunch of points.

Comment

• I hope we look for some new blood with the next coaching staff
                                sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Working...
                                X