This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 49ers are destroying New England.

Guess our win last week wasn't as impressive as some thought.

Comment

• Look, I'm trying my hardest not to overreact, because we are playing the Chiefs, who are pretty freaking good, and nobody has an easy time beating them. But this Broncos team ain't it. No dogs. No bite. And I'm starting to think....still no QB.
      Geaux Tigers

Comment

• This is why you let Lock play..... So you know that you need to draft a QB.

Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
        I hope we look for some new blood with the next coaching staff
        You mean like Rich Scangarello or Vance Joseph? those type of new blood? it dont matter who you replace the Coach with, your going to suck with the same team.

Comment

• If it makes anyone feel better, the Patriots* are doing worse than us right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kishor View Post
            Lock - See shades of Cutler in arrogance. But a lot less mental capability or throwing precision and decision.
            Cutler was never this bad, at least not while he was in
            Denver.

Comment

• Think Joe Ellis will let Elway hire Shanahan now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rastic View Post

He's not looking good but calling a QB bust with less than a full season is a hard call to make.
                From what I understand is that you can tell who can play, and who can’t pretty early in a career. Lock needs work, but like Tebow, muscle memory is difficult to override.

Comment

• The Raiders beat the Chiefs. Chiefs are good, but not last year good.

We just stink that bad.

Comment

• A rare 3 and out for the Chiefs.
                    Geaux Tigers

Comment

• Nice pressure from Chubb

Comment

• We are going to be the 4th placed team in the division by seasons end. It seems the rest of the division is hitting their stride. Elway has a tough task ahead to get us back relevant and it starts with the qb. The line isn't as bad anymore I think they hold up fairly well. Better than they've had been but is Lock progressing or regressing? I'd say the latter and I don't understand it but its happening. Just bad mechanics accuracy. We can't win like that. This is the most negative I've been but losing hope. I wont ever leave the broncos the broncos is my fav team and yeah its tough to see the team in this state. I want a qb that we can win with, I just don't think Lock is that guy in the long run. I think Fangio calls a great defense so I don't think a change at coach is needed but yet in still we aren't winning so I dont know its tough to call.
                        :go:

Comment

• Defense playing solid. If the offense can get ANY points before halftime that would be great.
                          2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
                          Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

Comment

• Andy Reid "Well let just play safe now, the Broncos offense and Special teams will give us another score"

Originally posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
                            Defense playing solid. If the offense can get ANY points before halftime that would be great.
                            and if someone can tell Brandon Mcmanus to just kick the ball out of the end zone on kick offs.

Comment

• Originally posted by sra84 View Post
                              People here have been on me about the criticism I've been saying.

Here you go.... this is all you need to see.

This team is pure garbage. Unfortunately I don't see Elway being let go but Fangio MUST go...

Unless you like failure year after year and being the Chiefs (bleep).

​​​​​
                              I believe we need an owner who loves this team and will hold front office accountable.

Comment

• Sorenson is a dirty piece of crap
                                sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Working...
                                X