Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm astonished. We are wasting a good effort by the D. Something I did not expect against the Chiefs, given Mahomes success against us.
    sigpic

Comment

• Man ain't gonna lie this is so rough to see our team continue to trend backwards. Seems no matter what moves we make we judt can't get out of our way. Our division is tough...not a cake walk division at all. So I don't know how to fix it but something must change. I saw another poster mention we better get comfortable in the basement in our division and honestly I don't think he's far off. Man its seriously hard. Maybe some vets from broncos past can come and get in these guys ears and remind them what it means to be a bronco and how great the franchise is. Something has to happen this is saddening in the worst way
      :go:

Comment

• Seriously, I want to know....

... what exactly did the Broncos see in Fangio that made them think he would be a good head coach?

Comment

• At the moment we're beating ourselves.

Is Mahomes beating us? No
          Is the D playing badly? No.
          Is KC'S running game beating us? We've given up a few big runs but KC have only scored one O TD.

We've conceded 2 TDs to a 102 yard kick off return and an INT. That's the difference in the game.

Comment

• Our kick and punt return teams have been horrible for years. Lock's football IQ is low and Shurmur's play calling is just as bad. Defense is playing better than expected, but the O is trash.

Comment

• Originally posted by listopencil View Post
              Man, Lock is playing with no awareness at all out there.
              I kinda think that's his game... Just run around and fling it like high school. Zero mental game. Watch him on the sideline: he's not studying anything, coaches are talking to him while he isn't listening, completely wide eyed during the play. He's a career back up.

Comment

• This is Lock's like 7th game as a pro, coming off injury, in bad weather with a beat up team. To think I used to love these boards like crazy

Rypien ain't gonna do anything different

Comment

• Fangio is fine. We need consistency and he deserves a solid 2-3 years... Even Lock gets a pass bc of no offseason and injury.

But, there’s no way you hand Lock the job... not if you can upgrade. Lock has some potential but odds are he’s another bust.

Comment

• Our defense is playing great for what it’s worth. It should be a 10-10 game right now if McManus doesn’t miss the XP, Lock doesn’t throw the pick six, and our special teams unit shows competence.

All I can hope for is Lock to put this half behind him. Calm down, go through your progressions, take the yards you can get— and just settle in. Our offense can drive the ball on KC’s defense thanks to our run game and some solid blocking. This will be huge for Lock. I believe in him.
                    2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
                    Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

Comment

• What a bad half of football. The defense has been playing well,he rushing game has been efficient but everything else is stinky.

Comment

• I guess i should be glad if this is the first game i have missed in over a decade i picked a good one to miss

still stupid local tv going off making me miss it
                        sigpic
                        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post
                          Fangio is fine. We need consistency and he deserves a solid 2-3 years... Even Lock gets a pass bc of no offseason and injury.

But, there’s no way you hand Lock the job... not if you can upgrade. Lock has some potential but odds are he’s another bust.
                          I agree, you gotta go into the draft and see if you can upgrade

Comment

• Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
                            This is Lock's like 7th game as a pro, coming off injury, in bad weather with a beat up team. To think I used to love these boards like crazy

Rypien ain't gonna do anything different
                            The problem is he is regressing, and not even staying the same. He doesn't have the ability to shake whatever negative thing happens to him. He is bailing on clean pockets, and making things harder on everyone. It has not been good.
                            What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                            I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• Originally posted by champ&dreallday View Post
                              Our kick and punt return teams have been horrible for years. Lock's football IQ is low and Shurmur's play calling is just as bad. Defense is playing better than expected, but the O is trash.
                              Like a decade.

Comment

• Trade Lock and our 2nd this year and our 2nd next year for Stafford.
                                New England Patriots GM

Comment

Working...
                                X