Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is tough man....our D is playing hard but special teams and offense didn't come to play today. Hopefully we turn it around in the 2nd half.
    GO BRONCOS!!!

Comment

• Sounds like fangio should send drew a message

and start rypian In second half
      sigpic
      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Originally posted by Chronoless View Post

I agree, you gotta go into the draft and see if you can upgrade
        Ya you mortgage up for Trevor or Fields
        What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
        I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• Shurmur is calling a terrible game, it’s Arians esque. Sure Lock has a big arm and we have some athleticism but no one will get open deep if all you have to do is blitz. Lock can’t beat the blitz because even his checkdown routes are long developing. Too many rollouts where all targets end up way too close to each other giving Lock no real option to pass to.

The INT was on Lock for not stepping into the throw but he would’ve got hit and likely underthrows it anyway. The receivers have to recognize that blitz and shorten their route to help Lock out. The offense just isn’t well coached, these are rookie mistakes. Their was a CB blitz that resulted in a sack, Dotson didn’t touch anyone because he wasn’t sure to block inside or outside. RB picked up inside and the outside guy got the sack.

Comment

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post
            At the moment we're beating ourselves.

Is Mahomes beating us? No
            Is the D playing badly? No.
            Is KC'S running game beating us? We've given up a few big runs but KC have only scored one O TD.

We've conceded 2 TDs to a 102 yard kick off return and an INT. That's the difference in the game.
            Don’t forget we tossed away 4 points with a missed Xtra point and decided a FG before half wasn’t worth much.

gave KC 14
            took away 4 from DEN

that is why it is 24-9 KC and not 13-10 DEN, and we should be getting ball after half but... our HC a moron.

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
              I guess i should be glad if this is the first game i have missed in over a decade i picked a good one to miss

still stupid local tv going off making me miss it
              With the exception of the rushing game, the offense is like a caged monkey throwing poo 💩

Comment

• Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                What a bad half of football. The defense has been playing well,he rushing game has been efficient but everything else is stinky.
                We've been unprofessional. Simple as that. It should be easy to fix but even if we do fix it, I can't see Mahomes being so quiet in the second half. We just can't spot KC 15 points.

Comment

• We're running the ball well but I don't think I've seen play action once.

Comment

• Idk what to say man. Here’s a positive Garett Bolles is playing well.
                    -Bronco in UT

While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play EVERY time on every drive. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. -Great Post Cut the Excuses out please. sigh...

Helll of a post

Comment

• Our offense isn't on the same page today...sad because we have so much potential....
                      GO BRONCOS!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rastic View Post

With the exception of the rushing game, the offense is like a caged monkey throwing poo 💩
                        Exactly. And I would expect the Chiefs to stack the box a bit more in the 2nd half and try to shut the running game down. So it will be up to Drew to hit his receivers. He is not reading the blitz correctly so far, and Shurmur is not calling a good game at all.
                        Geaux Tigers

Comment

• It's Rypien time!!!

Comment

• Looking at those Herbert highlights, he’s standing tall in the pocket and trusting his eyes— getting the ball out quick. Lock needs to do the same. Too often, he gets flustered or panics if his first read isn’t open— which leads to him scrambling out of the pocket and trying to improvise. This (1) can get him hurt and (2) the blocking/receivers are just left to make something out of nothing too. Stay within the offense and make quick decisions. Lock playing backyard football will only lose us this game faster. If there’s anyone that can bounce back from this rough first half, it’s Drew. Let’s come out strong.
                            2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
                            Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

Comment

• Originally posted by elway7777 View Post
                              Must be demoralizing for the D. They're playing as well as anyone could against Mahomes but our incompetent QB can't make throws if his life depended on it.
                              So the exact same story for five-six years! The FO does not know how to fix the offense unless they find another HOF QB to walk in the door.

Comment

• Hope phil gets back in....we NEED him bad
                                GO BRONCOS!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X