Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Words used in a sentence might be cops, keystone, choke, bumbling, ill-prepared, botched, bumbled, screw-up, mismanaged, blundered... oh, you get the idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoSynapses View Post

That seems to happen a lot. Maybe it’s not so much coaching after all. Just another bad QB.
      He was going to Hamler on that pass, but poor spacing led to Patrick being able to catch it. Jeudy wasn’t really open

Comment

• Watching Pat Shurmur come up with these plays is like watching a toddler try to walk, trying hard to be cute. except at least a toddler is cute.

Comment

• OK. I've been a Bronco fan for more than 40 years. That flea flicker fumble was one of the worst plays I've ever seen.

Comment

• I haven't seen Lock look this bad. He can't play against KC for some reason. Maybe he's just such a big fan of them he doesn't want to beat them.
            sigpic
            2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
              That was Drew Lock's fault too I bet.
              No but he's still playing awful has each start this year. Its okay you believe in him but others do not its cool we all have opinions so we will respect yours just dont bash people who don't agree with you. Fair enough man? We aren't trying to be negative just to be negative we just calling what our eyes see. At least I am im sure others are as well.
              :go:

Comment

• Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                Before we completely trash Shurmur, you'd think your RB can toss a ball three yards behind him without screwing it up. I bet somebody was running free in the secondary.
                No it was covered up.

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                  I haven't seen Lock look this bad. He can't play against KC for some reason. Maybe he's just such a big fan of them he doesn't want to beat them.
                  A combo of KC and Snow has gotten to Locks head like crazy
                  What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                  I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• Trick plays are an evidence of not having a strong team and confidence in them. The tendency to run one by is never a winning strategy!

Comment

I haven't seen Lock look this bad. He can't play against KC for some reason. Maybe he's just such a big fan of them he doesn't want to beat them.
                      You might be onto something there!

Comment

• Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
                        If Gordon gets suspended it voids his guarantees for next year. He will be one and done in denver it looks like
                        The galling thing is we don't know how long Lindsay will be out. Who else do we have in reserve apart from Freeman?

Comment

I kinda believe this.
                          I think he dreamed of playing for the Chiefs and then Mahomes came along and ruined that for him

Comment

• Originally posted by Kishor View Post
                            Trick plays are an evidence of not having a strong team and confidence in them. The tendency to run one by is never a winning strategy!
                            Tell that to Kyle Shanahan.
                            sigpic
                            2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• This is a game where, you pull your hair out because of how bad the Offense and "Special" teams is.

Comment

• So glad Elway gave a sub par rb all that money

Comment

Working...
                                X