Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qb play is awful..... But hey. Still fully blame Elway for not taking shanny Jr to rebuild this thing.

Comment

• We've held the offense to 16 points. This team just can't play complementary football. It's maddening.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoyearound View Post
        Yup the D look like they have all but given up on this game and I can't blame them. I don't know how we fix this mess. I know some posters on here try their hand at gming I'd love to see a post this week on how yall would try and fix the broncos. A legit post not one that bash the team just one that would maybe put the team in perspective and approach what options we may have going forward.
        The defense has played extremely well
        What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
        I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• Originally posted by Kishor View Post
          After every game, I wonder if heads will roll!
          But I have been disappointed for four years now.
          But keeping the optimism up!
          Who's head are you talking about? We've had so much Coaching change it's disgusting.
          sigpic
          2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• Watch Reid run a fake just to show us how trick plays work. :/

Comment

• Originally posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
              We've held the offense to 16 points. This team just can't play complementary football. It's maddening.
              The defense has been lights out all things considered

Comment

• Pat Mahomes 11/19, 144 yards. 0 TD 0 INT
                Drew Lock 16/27, 167 yards. 0TD 1 INT.

Comment

• I'm thankful for what Elway the GM has done but it's probably time to bring in another GM. No one good would want the job though considering uncertainty with ownership.

Comment

• the raiders with jeff hostetler put up 48 in denver in 1994 with a 32 point winning margin 48 - 16 , lets see if 48 or a 32 margin get beat today , btw what is the broncos most lopsided reg season home loss ?

Comment

• Only 3 scores an we could win this!

Comment

• Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post

The defense has played extremely well
                        Yes they have to clarify I think they are going through the motions now realizing that their effort is going to waste. It wasn't bashing the d I apologize if it came across like that. The D has been the one bright spot. Them and Lindsey before he went down.
                        :go:

Comment

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post
                          Pat Mahomes 11/19, 144 yards. 0 TD 0 INT
                          Drew Lock 16/27, 167 yards. 0TD 1 INT.
                          30-19.....

Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

Comment

• At least we know we still suck. Two wins were a fluke and just pushed us down the draft. Guess it doesn't matter though, we will probably just draft another bust off.....

Comment

• Originally posted by elway7777 View Post
                              I'm thankful for what Elway the GM has done but it's probably time to bring in another GM. No one good would want the job though considering uncertainty with ownership.
                              The way this season is going, that might just happen even though his contract is through 2021.

Comment

• At the end of the day, until you have a QB, you don't have anything. I will say I don't understand how McMahon still has a job. STs have been so bad for so long, and he consistently ruins punters. Take the chance and mortgage the farm for a QB in the draft one of the top 2.

Comment

Working...
                                X