X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L.M.
    replied
    Originally posted by dbfansincefeb87 View Post

and went 8 - 8 in 2011 with tebow and brian xanders lost his job as gm .
    McDoof wasn't the coach in 2011 and what does Xanders have to do with anything?

Leave a comment:

• GMTD
    replied
    Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
    The next two games are winnable!

Let's hope for the best!
    All games would be winnable if we weren't so generous and kept giving the ball back to the opposition. I would like us to stop doing that and allow the team to show what they can do.

It's bizarre that KC can beat us 43-16 with just a single Mahomes TD, and where we had more passing yards and more rushing yards (even though Lindsay only played 2 Quarters).

Leave a comment:

• dbfansincefeb87
    replied
    Originally posted by L.M. View Post

And then lost 4 in a row, and then finished the season with 4 more losses, and then went 4-12 in 2010.
    and went 8 - 8 in 2011 with tebow and brian xanders lost his job as gm .

Leave a comment:

• Megalodon30
    replied
    I ​​​​actually think when we play the tougher teams it'll make us better.
    We will improve!

Yep. Take away the Jets, and we probably have one of the hardest strength of schedules in the NFL so far. If we continue to look bad by week 12 or 13 or so, then I’ll be concerned. But I can’t complain about getting routed by the world champs. That happens to even the best teams.

Leave a comment:

• Broncos1963
    replied
    Final thoughts: I fought it for years but my opinion now it's the ownership is the first issue. Elway is a bad GM. Everything needs to change, again.

The team needs ownership and I support the NFL forcing a sale asap. Let the bowlen family fight for the money, they don't deserve the franchise. The FO needs completely purged. They having been stealing checks for very bad performance. Ellis seems borderline criminal, at this point. Elway started humbly as GM but his arrogance has grown along with a complete ineptitude at solving continued issues.

Coaching needs complete change. Vic is a great DC but it appears he can't let go of that in order to execute the team. His active player choices, coaching choices, and game management prove he's nothing more than a coordinator. Shurmer is just a terrible OC. Mcmahon should never be a ST coordinator again-he's that bad.

Players...meh. There are a lot of players I love and would like to stay. But, I won't be bothered by any player who leaves. I've never agreed on complete rebuilds but it seems necessary for my lifelong team. Cheers and best wishes for better days.
    Last edited by Broncos1963; 10-25-2020, 04:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• L.M.
    replied
    Originally posted by dbfansincefeb87 View Post

didn't they start off like 6 - 0 under mc daniels
    And then lost 4 in a row, and then finished the season with 4 more losses, and then went 4-12 in 2010.

Leave a comment:

• Capt. Jack
    replied
    I ​​​​actually think when we play the tougher teams it'll make us better.
    We will improve!

Leave a comment:

• L.M.
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post

Even that was no where this bad.
    The blowouts to a struggling Raiders team in 2010 or the one to the Chargers in 2008 were epically bad, much worse than today, 50plus burgers. At least this defense makes plays.

Leave a comment:

• Broncoyearound
    replied

Let's hope for the best!
    Um if denver d doesn't bring their a game Hebert could potentially put a whooping on us. No sleeping on this kid he looks legit. I still can't make out what our qb is yet but I will definitely look forward to the match up this week. If lock stinks it up and Hebert beats us I don't think anyone else can consider what we have going is trending in the right direction. Lock needs to have a game like he did against Houston last year for people to feel good about him going forward. I saw a poster say 1 td so far this season. That's eye opening. I think we can beat atl I don't know about LA

Leave a comment:

• Capt. Jack
    replied
    Originally posted by KC Caveman View Post
    Capt. Jack. . . thinking that Rocky Mountain air got to ya lol. With Lock, I don't think you're gonna be winning anything, anytime soon
    Don't the chiefs have a message board for fans to post on?

Leave a comment:

• dbfansincefeb87
    replied
    Originally posted by Megalodon30 View Post

LOL, good one. Those teams were absolutely awful.
    didn't they start off like 6 - 0 under mc daniels

Leave a comment:

• L.M.
    replied
    Originally posted by Elway View Post
    This team owes me three hours of my life back
    Originally posted by Rastic View Post

Very cathartic
    I played a wargame at the same time and blew up tanks --very cathartic!

Leave a comment:

• Capt. Jack
    replied

Let's hope for the best!

Leave a comment:

• Megalodon30
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post

Even that was no where this bad.
    LOL, good one. Those teams were absolutely awful.

Leave a comment:

• Rastic
    replied
    Games like today make me look forward to Mondays

Leave a comment:

Working...
X