This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nickmeyer View Post
    Until owner situation is resolved this is what we will be.
    I feel like much of the way the team is built is done with intent of us being among the worst in the league, team value dropping, and then league forces a sale instead of the transition to Beth or Brittany as it should've been. Blame that on Pat for leaving a Will of succession that left room for so many loop holes.

I pray for a new owner to come in a fire everyone. I can deal with a full rebuild, as long as Elway / Ellis are no longer in charge.
    #swapping

Comment

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post

The D has been impressive.
      Definitely... I meant Lock. Someone was arguing he was playing well.

As for the D, holding KC to 23 with 3 turnovers? ( I took the pick 6 off the D) that's some great work

Comment

• Originally posted by bronco30 View Post
        over all defense was good gave up only 23 but this offense is brutal
        Most of those points have come off turnovers too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Megalodon30 View Post
          Love to see people complaining as if they were expecting us to do well against the reigning champs. You guys are hilarious.
          I think we did expect the Broncos to actually play against the Chiefs. Football, I mean. Not volleyball or whatever game Denver is currently playing.
          Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

Comment

• Originally posted by Megalodon30 View Post
            Love to see people complaining as if they were expecting us to do well against the reigning champs. You guys are hilarious.
            I try not to be too critical but today has very little to do with KC. We're making errors that will lose us games against terrible teams. How many fumbles have we made? How many INTs? There's a lack of discipline that isn't just down to a lack of experience.

Comment

• At least Hamilton is fighting.
              sigpic
              2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• Going on 6 years of straight garbage. If everyone in the organization wasn't raking in so much money they'd probably be embarrassed

Comment

• Fant needs to stay off. No reason for him to be in there.

Comment

• Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post

I definitely expected us to be competitive
                    me to but the offense has been terrible againnnnnn

Comment

• we might get double digit points vs one of the worst Ds in the NFL... WINNING!

Comment

• Freeman fighting. never put Gordon in again.
                        sigpic
                        2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• Clean pass to Fant

Comment

• Wow Hebert putting up points...I knownits the jaguars but looks like we will have another tough qb to deal with in the division. Sigh
                            :go:

Comment

• The need to get Fant off the field. This game has been over. He's not healthy. Shut him down.
                              Geaux Tigers

Comment

• Originally posted by flosstein View Post

I feel like much of the way the team is built is done with intent of us being among the worst in the league, team value dropping, and then league forces a sale instead of the transition to Beth or Brittany as it should've been. Blame that on Pat for leaving a Will of succession that left room for so many loop holes.

I pray for a new owner to come in a fire everyone. I can deal with a full rebuild, as long as Elway / Ellis are no longer in charge.
                                Ugghhh....so much truth here

Comment

Working...
                                X