Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow would people stop with this off-season too...it happened get over it. Look at the rookies coming straight from college like Burrow and Herbert....they didn't have any off-season and had not thrown 1 nfl pass.
    In my best Terrell Owen's voice...on Justin Fields. "That's my quarterback"

Comment

• Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
      Wow would people stop with this off-season too...it happened get over it. Look at the rookies coming straight from college like Burrow and Herbert....they didn't have any off-season and had not thrown 1 nfl pass.
      Yeah, and Lock looked a lot better last season too. And Mayfield looked better in his first year than he did in his 2nd year. It took Allen a couple of years before he started becoming more consistent.

Young quarterbacks struggle. Burrow and Herbert will struggle too. Again, some major alarms have gone off with me regarding Lock but I'm at least willing to let the season play out before I make a more definitive assessment. Even then I think you always give a young quarterback a 3 year window to really show progress.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post

Yeah, and Lock looked a lot better last season too. And Mayfield looked better in his first year than he did in his 2nd year. It took Allen a couple of years before he started becoming more consistent.

Young quarterbacks struggle. Burrow and Herbert will struggle too. Again, some major alarms have gone off with me regarding Lock but I'm at least willing to let the season play out before I make a more definitive assessment. Even then I think you always give a young quarterback a 3 year window to really show progress.
        If you know me I have said since last year that lock deserves this full year. Yes lock looked good last year but he had an off-season to which these rookies didn't have any of that so they are in a worst place the lock was last year. Denver needs a qb and have since 2015 we can't wait no 3 year to "see if" a qb turns around if they are not trending in the right direction.
        In my best Terrell Owen's voice...on Justin Fields. "That's my quarterback"

Comment

Working...
        X