Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop blaming the line. They're giving him a decent pocket but he keeps panicking and can't scan beyond his first read .

Comment

• 😭😭 what's happened to us man? I called Lock but it doesn't mean I like to see us struggle so bad. We just can't take that next step. I feel we will finish 5-11 or worse just close enough to maybe leap frog a few teams to get a good qb. I hope we make a major move at that position.
      :go:

Comment

• Originally posted by stubborn_tiger View Post
        What happened to Lock in the offseason? Lord have mercy.
        There really was no offseason.
        Go Hard or Go Home

Comment

• All this "Lock needs more time to show what he can do" rings hollow watching Herbert dropping dimes and smashing our D... So frustrating and so many wated resources on QB the last 6 years

Comment

• If we played the jets right now they would beat us
            sigpic

Comment

• How does Johnson not see that huge hole? Where is the audible?
              sigpic
              2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• Time to clean house again, this time let's look to the college ranks for some new blood
                sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Originally posted by BR0NCOFANATIC View Post
                  No QB can be good behind that offensive line.
                  and that is all elways fault he has never drafted a good OL since being here

Comment

• Originally posted by jdhdiggs View Post
                    All this "Lock needs more time to show what he can do" rings hollow watching Herbert dropping dimes and smashing our D... So frustrating and so many wated resources on QB the last 6 years
                    All Elway's fault. It's time to look past the player and admit the failure he's been at GM
                    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Cardboard cut outs are booing or leaving?

Comment

• This game is gonna get some people fired

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoyearound View Post
                          I saw this coming where Herbert would outplay our guy. So what do we do or go from here?
                          They will do nothing. They will say a bunch of empty words and do the same thing they've done year after year.

Imo, they should start at the very top and burn it all down. Flush everyone, start completely over.

They won't.

Comment

• When their 4th string RB is running through that defense and a rookie QB is making your CBS look silly, this team is done.

Comment

• Is it time to start a petition to the league to intervene and force the Broncos to settle the ownership turmoil?

Comment

• Stop blaming the line, once Dotson came in they have been playing well enough. We just suck in all phases now
                                sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Working...
                                X