X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sra84
    replied
    I'll give them credit for coming back to win.

Still want Fangio and Shurmur gone. Still losing patience with Elway, still don't know if Lock is the guy.

We've beaten bad teams. We can't beat good teams. This win does nothing to change my mind. Remember last week? I do.

Leave a comment:

• theMileHighGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by nickmeyer View Post

Lock definitely isn't Jay Cutler personality wise but his play is similiar.
    I don't think Lock smokes, thankfully.

Leave a comment:

• nickmeyer
    replied
    Originally posted by BR0NCOFANATIC View Post

Lock actually cares about his play on the field and wants to get better and win. Cutler didn't care about anything.
    Lock definitely isn't Jay Cutler personality wise but his play is similiar.

Leave a comment:

• LSIGRAD09
    replied
    I am still in disbelief. There was no way in hell I thought they could win that game.

Leave a comment:

• nickmeyer
    replied
    Originally posted by BR0NCOFANATIC View Post

Chargers are actually a decent team.
    They have blown 17 point leads 3 times this season.....

Leave a comment:

• BR0NCOFANATIC
    replied
    I just hope Lock isn't Cutler. If he is we are doomed. Good enough to not cut but not good enough to win a Super Bowl.
    Lock actually cares about his play on the field and wants to get better and win. Cutler didn't care about anything.

Leave a comment:

• BR0NCOFANATIC
    replied
    IDK what to think it is the Chargers but liked the fight in the team today.
    Chargers are actually a decent team.

Leave a comment:

• nickmeyer
    replied
    I just hope Lock isn't Cutler. If he is we are doomed. Good enough to not cut but not good enough to win a Super Bowl.

Leave a comment:

• nickmeyer
    replied
    IDK what to think it is the Chargers but liked the fight in the team today.

Leave a comment:

• Spice 1
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncos1963 View Post

Still right here, man. He played well for fifteen minutes. That doesn't excuse the other forty five or so for his horrible issues. But, for now, I'm stoked for the win and really happy for Lock.
    I don't expect all Lock haters to convert after this game. I do, however, expect the Rypien fans to convert. This is because the only reason imaginable for anyone wanting to see more Brett Rypien is because he won his last game as a starting quarterback.

On the real though, I think Lock needs more time. This whole season has been a cluster so far with all the guys in and out of the lineup from week to week. Lock included.

Leave a comment:

• InsaneBlaze23
    replied
    What a wild comeback. Gotta love that they have the heart and fight in them to just keep pushing and not give up. There is gonna be some serious energy in the locker room tonight.

Leave a comment:

• champ&dreallday
    replied
    Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
    I've been critical of Lock and rightfully so. Don't any of you label another fan as fake!! I've been a Bronco fan for over 25 years and being emotional and passionate about your favorite team and players is a good thing. Lock has played extremely bad prior to this performance. Even this performance was probably equal up and down.

Hopefully this is a spring board win. With the team getting healthier this could be a turning point
    I hear you. I can't stand fans being called fake for calling out the obvious or being critical. We played like crap offensively for most of the game. Gotta give the kid credit for coming back, but let's not act like he didn't have a big hand in digging the whole we dug out of. Being a fan doesn't mean you can criticize poor performance.

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncos1963 View Post

Still right here, man. He played well for fifteen minutes. That doesn't excuse the other forty five or so of his horrible issues. But, for now, I'm stoked for the win and really happy for Lock.
    It does excuse it, we won

Leave a comment:

• Broncos1963
    replied
    Originally posted by Megalodon30 View Post

They're sitting really sore right now. 21 point comeback against a division rival. Lock still needs some work, but kid can ball.
    Not sore at all, super happy for the win and for Lock finally finding a groove. Fire me, that doesn't erase all of the issues from the first 45 minutes. But that's for later. For now, very happy.

Leave a comment:

• champ&dreallday
    replied
    I was definitely wrong this game. I was very critical of Lock literally locking in on receivers and not making reads. However it happened, I don't care, he had a fire in the 4th and lead the comeback. Great win, but we've got to do some serious evaluations on our 1st 3 quarters playcalling and execution. Great win!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X