X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Way to go, boys! Go Broncos!

Comment

• I understand y'all's frustration, anger, disappointment etc. But what this team and organization needs is stability and consistency, you can't be changing head coaches every couple years or coordinators and QBs every year and expect to succeed, patience is key. Great win today.

Comment

• Lot of Gordon hate but he made a huge play catching and reaching for that first down.

Comment

• Originally posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
          Ya boy Hamler came in clutch. I knew he was going to make a play somehow on that last drive, I just didn’t think it would be a game-winner. great W
          Great to see.....I know it's just the 2 win Chargers, but these type of games can kick start a young team. I hope it's a sign of whats to come.

Comment

• Gotta love that Mile High Magic.
            Geaux Tigers

Comment

• Whew. I kept steeling myself for the inevitable letdown. When that 4th down play developed into a pass instead of a run I must admit I was still a bit heartbroken, because I didn't see anyone coming open in time and Lock didn't have the space to run it in himself. Great job by Hamler getting open and making the catch.
              Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

Comment

• Originally posted by BR0NCOFANATIC View Post
                Where is my Lock haters at?
                They're sitting really sore right now. 21 point comeback against a division rival. Lock still needs some work, but kid can ball.
                Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

• Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
                  We winning this game lads

Comment

• Now go win a winnable game in Atlanta. Would be even nice to make a statement game.

Comment

• Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post

Great to see.....I know it's just the 2 win Chargers, but these type of games can kick start a young team. I hope it's a sign of whats to come.
                      I don't think the Broncos are making the playoffs this year so I'm rooting for wins (obviously) but also just progression. I want to see them create something to build on because they are a young team.
                      Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

Comment

• I think somebody stole shumers playbook and gave him another
                        sigpic
                        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Originally posted by Njbroncofan1 View Post
                          Lot of Gordon hate but he made a huge play catching and reaching for that first down.
                          Lindsey doesn't make that catch.
                          Go Hard or Go Home

Comment

• Originally posted by BR0NCOFANATIC View Post
                            Where is my Lock haters at?
                            Still right here, man. He played well for fifteen minutes. That doesn't excuse the other forty five or so for his horrible issues. But, for now, I'm stoked for the win and really happy for Lock.
                            Last edited by Broncos1963; 11-01-2020, 05:45 PM.

Comment

• Hamler really nice catch in the clutch. With his speed maybe we have something. Love seeing Alberto O contribute. Albert O and Fant hopefully the next (dare I say it) Rob G and Aaron H.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bootleg View Post

The greatest comeback from Lock.

Comment

Working...
                                X